Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

DON CHERRY FIRED !   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> DON CHERRY FIRED ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DON CHERRY FIRED ! - 11/13/2019 12:44:42 PM   
Thomas

Outrageous firing after 38 years on Hockey Night in Canada. Always said what he wanted and love him or hate him he was the best ever. I blame the USA with all the fuckin me too, black face and political correctness shit that's seeped over our border, LOL. What he said was spot on he just didn't say it right saying "you people" should have said everyone I guess but he's right in both contexts. Everything's going to shit on this planet, sports have been ruined by the pussy class and the money hungry establishment that runs it , the music has been ruined, pos's disrespecting our veterans etc etc etc. I'm so fuckin sick of this shit I could puke same feeling I get listening to the Democrats down there and the Liberals up here, nauseating !

Tom
Post #: 1
RE: DON CHERRY FIRED ! - 11/13/2019 2:08:35 PM   
Sam Ace Rothstein

gotta make examples to further the orwellian agenda they've ushered in. He expressed wrong think. No more free speech.

(in reply to Thomas)
Post #: 2
RE: DON CHERRY FIRED ! - 11/13/2019 2:22:52 PM   
sportspicks

He didn't say anything wrong. I noticed most of the You Tubes have been yanked of the full context of that spot, with Ron MacLean giving him the thumbs up and Cherry going to the graves.

Yeah I get CBC down here and listen to Canada Talks on Satellite radio. I wish we had a corner on the market and I know you were joking Tom, but Canada and U.S. unfortunately closer than ever as far media bias. I have everyone down here telling me I should be watching the impeachment hearings, it's such a critical time in our U.S. history, good grief I've got such news media burnout it's crazy. CNN and MSNBC pounding me with RUSSIA!!! and CAVANAUGH!!! Well those were two busts, why am I to believe this stuff?

And for any poster who leans left, do as search and see how much political posts I've commented on here. I didn't vote for EITHER candidate last election, first time in my "history." Both dopes. I'm much more a centrist, right center, still can can have a civil conversation, unlike many.

Okay I feel better.

(in reply to Sam Ace Rothstein)
Post #: 3
RE: DON CHERRY FIRED ! - 11/13/2019 6:02:44 PM   
Thomas

You know Andrew I'm completely A-political, never much cared one way or the other. I do vote very election and find myself voting the least annoying for the most part, mind you up here the election is decided before it gets to our border, Canada goes as Ontario and Quebec goes unfortunately. Now I'm mixed up in this stupid US shit since the Kavanaugh thing, I'm an addict LOL. Don't even watch the "fake news" channels at all anymore, I guess I'm just a righty  watching the circus about sums me up. Tuckers on, gotta go

Tom

(in reply to sportspicks)
Post #: 4
RE: DON CHERRY FIRED ! - 11/14/2019 1:18:49 PM   
sportspicks

quote:

ORIGINAL: Thomas

You know Andrew I'm completely A-political, never much cared one way or the other. I do vote very election and find myself voting the least annoying for the most part, mind you up here the election is decided before it gets to our border, Canada goes as Ontario and Quebec goes unfortunately. Now I'm mixed up in this stupid US shit since the Kavanaugh thing, I'm an addict LOL. Don't even watch the "fake news" channels at all anymore, I guess I'm just a righty  watching the circus about sums me up. Tuckers on, gotta go

I hear ya Tom about your vote counting. I'm in Massachusetts. I'm all for the Electoral College, think it keeps high urban areas in U.S. from totally swaying elections, but my vote doesn't count in Massachusetts. We're a blue state, most always have been in my time and will be for the foreseeable future. Out governor(s) have been Republican recently for the most part but a lot have been centrists. Which is why Romney ran and Patrick is getting in the race.

Tucker is good, I miss O'Reilly.

(in reply to Thomas)
Post #: 5
RE: DON CHERRY FIRED ! - 11/15/2019 4:23:29 PM   
PIX2CLICK

====

JUST A QUESTION ………………

WHY DOES IT COST SO MUCH FOR FREE SPEECH ?

====

==== THE BIG BOSS HAS OFFICIALLY LISTED OL' PIX AS DTD (DAY TO DAY) ====

(in reply to Thomas)
Post #: 6
RE: DON CHERRY FIRED ! - 11/16/2019 10:13:16 AM   
PLAYER

=THOMAS person

AAAAAAAAAAAMEN  BRO, and this JUST the beginnin',,,,'gang banger' culture now rules, politicos have bought into it for the votes, inmates now run the asylum,,,,NO GUTS,,,no principles,,,
OLE dude=ME

PLAYERS LAW

Pointspreads are ALL about the HONEYMOON

FINAL SCORES ARE A-L-L ABOUT THE MARRIAGE

(in reply to Thomas)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> DON CHERRY FIRED ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages