Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

RE: NFLX 2019 Newsletters and info   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> RE: NFLX 2019 Newsletters and info Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: NFLX 2019 Newsletters and info - 8/21/2019 10:39:28 AM   
Thomas

Marc Lawerence week 3 play, don't see a line for this anywhere though. SF@KC

KC lost to Pitt and SF beat the Broncos

Lines out now at betcris. KC-3 -117 and 43-117

< Message edited by Thomas -- 8/21/2019 10:46:40 AM >

Tom

(in reply to jefff)
Post #: 21
RE: NFLX 2019 Newsletters and info - 8/22/2019 11:44:26 AM   
tigerman

Thanks Tom!

Here's another one for tonight.

3. PLAY ON
any 0-2 SU Game Three
away favorite or dog
of 2 < points.

Jacksonville +2

(in reply to Thomas)
Post #: 22
RE: NFLX 2019 Newsletters and info - 8/23/2019 3:44:45 PM   
tigerman

Well that didn't work out. There's a five star on Detroit tonight.
Add in the fact that Buffalo is 0-7 after 2 straight up wins

(in reply to tigerman)
Post #: 23
RE: NFLX 2019 Newsletters and info - 8/25/2019 12:09:02 AM   
DIRTYDOG

quote:

ORIGINAL: jefff

quote:

ORIGINAL: Michelangelo

Thanks guys. Good to see the old guard still contributing valuable stuff. Hope you all are well.

sheesh, join dates of 1998, 1999, and 2000 for you, me and Thomas!!!

Hey hey....

Amazingly enough, where or how does time slide by so damn quickly??....Jeff you got me realizing that this October 10th will be my 21st anniversary on this great board!! To further put things into perspective, my beautiful wife and I were married May 10th 1997 and just celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary....meaning that you guys on this great board have been an extended part of my family for a long long time now!

Looking back, we have all shared the highs and lows that life bestows upon us in written form on this great board, mostly trivial pieces of information about day to day events and at other times the joys of new life and the tragedy of loss, goodness knows I have shared more than a few happenings myself!!

Anyway, before we become totally immersed in yet another season of Football, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the "old guard", my brothers in arms, for allowing me to part of something that I really enjoy doing. I have not had the pleasure of meeting anyone from this great board face to face in a social setting....yet!

...but this much I do know, I turn 60 this coming November and will be retiring when I turn 62 and its lights out baby as the wife and I have plans to tour the country in our motor home, and don't be surprised if we show up in your neighborhood!!

Thanks for all the great past memories and thanks in advance for the great memories to come!

Jim

< Message edited by DIRTYDOG -- 8/25/2019 12:11:19 AM >

Jim Campbell

(in reply to jefff)
Post #: 24
RE: NFLX 2019 Newsletters and info - 8/25/2019 4:20:59 PM   
jefff

quote:

ORIGINAL: DIRTYDOG

quote:

ORIGINAL: jefff

quote:

ORIGINAL: Michelangelo

Thanks guys. Good to see the old guard still contributing valuable stuff. Hope you all are well.

sheesh, join dates of 1998, 1999, and 2000 for you, me and Thomas!!!

Hey hey....

Amazingly enough, where or how does time slide by so damn quickly??....Jeff you got me realizing that this October 10th will be my 21st anniversary on this great board!! To further put things into perspective, my beautiful wife and I were married May 10th 1997 and just celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary....meaning that you guys on this great board have been an extended part of my family for a long long time now!

Looking back, we have all shared the highs and lows that life bestows upon us in written form on this great board, mostly trivial pieces of information about day to day events and at other times the joys of new life and the tragedy of loss, goodness knows I have shared more than a few happenings myself!!

Anyway, before we become totally immersed in yet another season of Football, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the "old guard", my brothers in arms, for allowing me to part of something that I really enjoy doing. I have not had the pleasure of meeting anyone from this great board face to face in a social setting....yet!

...but this much I do know, I turn 60 this coming November and will be retiring when I turn 62 and its lights out baby as the wife and I have plans to tour the country in our motor home, and don't be surprised if we show up in your neighborhood!!

Thanks for all the great past memories and thanks in advance for the great memories to come!

Jim

good to know I'm not the "oldest fart" here
i still keep in contact with a number of people who started here (I think this used to be the Microbrother's Handicappers Forum before it became Talksport and then Scoresline???) long ago but good to know we still have a good group of "experienced" cappers still here.
Ready for another season!!

(in reply to DIRTYDOG)
Post #: 25
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> RE: NFLX 2019 Newsletters and info Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode