Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

DIRTYDOG's National Championship Game......good luck to all!!!   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> DIRTYDOG's National Championship Game......good luck to all!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DIRTYDOG's National Championship Game......good luck to... - 4/8/2019 7:19:08 PM   
DIRTYDOG

Hello my friends....

Let me see a show of hands out there.....how many of you are tired of hearing the media talking heads tell us (the great unwashed) that this contest between Virginia and Texas Tech will be a defensive battle for the ages? And it very well might happen when considering that Texas Tech has played five March Madness games and the games have come in UNDER in 4 of 5.....Oddly enough the exact same result has occurred in Virginia's five March Madness games with regard to the contests coming in UNDER in 4 of 5.

Damn it boy, those media talking heads as a group should rename themselves "CAPTAIN OBVIOUS"!!! My my it takes some really deep thought analysis to come up with the shit they come up with!!

I am here to tell you that this contest will EASILY fly over the posted total of 119, the odds maker knows that John Q. Public has a bad habit of listening to the knuckle heads in the media and are easily swayed like sheep, hence the nickname "Sheeple"....thus the reason the Odds man opened the O/U up with a 117.5, since the point in time the sharps have bet it up to the current line of 119.

Would you believe that Virginia and Texas Tech have each played a total of 37 games to date (regular and post season combined) which is a grand total of 74 games overall between them....and to think that each team has only played 5 games each all season long with two days in between games? For example Virginia played Duke on Feb 9th and then faced North Carolina on Feb 11th....two days in between games.

Virginia and Texas Tech each posted marks of 5-0 straight up and ATS in these contests, when it comes to the O/U Virginia went 3-2 to the OVER in these games while Texas Tech posted an O/U mark of 2-3.....the really interesting thing is that 9 of the 10 total games surpassed the total of 119 set for the National Championship game. In Virginia's five game set the average points scored per game was 130.6 while the average points scored in Texas Tech's five game set was 136.2.

What I am trying to point out here is that toooooo much time in between games promotes "Rust" and slow starts, when teams have only two days in between starts they tend to stay loose and focused, they don't have the time to collect the rust and the gitters that comes with having too much time off.

I think this contest flys wayyyyyyyyy over the posted total of 119 and lands in about the 160 range, I also think that Virginia has yet to play a complete game and the way they won against Auburn will serve as a springboard to win their first ever National Championship....Give me the OVER 119 in a huge way......Give me VIRGINIA -1.5 over Texas Tech and to seal the deal give me a Parlay with VIRGINIA -1.5 and OVER 119 to complete the ticket!!

Take care and Good luck to all!!!

Jim

Jim Campbell
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> DIRTYDOG's National Championship Game......good luck to all!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode