Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

3/29 CBB thoughts   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> 3/29 CBB thoughts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/29 CBB thoughts - 3/29/2019 10:51:15 AM   
DJP

Just wanted to provide some thoughts on the games today as I have some time on my hands finally.

LSU vs Mich st -6
Maryland coach Turgeon slapped a zone on LSU in the 2nd half down 15. LSU has no answer the rest of the way and were fortunate to win last week. If Turgeon who I think is a very below average coach can make an adjustment against LSU how in the world can a coach less LSU team beat Izzo? As for the spread my lean is towards Mich st -6.

Auburn vs UNC -5.5
Auburn likes to play fast and create turnovers. I just don’t see how Auburn can keep up with the speed of UNC and UNc shouldn’t turn it over much. Auburn beat a very overranked Kansas team to get here.

VT vs Duke -7
VT already beat Duke this year. VT is the best in the nation at making the opponent shoot farther away from the basket than they want to which is a good thing against a Duke team that is really bad at shooting from distance. I think VT can win this game and like them +7.

Houston vs Kentucky -2.5
KY is not very good defending the 3. Houston has very good ball handlers and should control the pace of the game and that should cancel KY’s athletic advantage. I think Houston wins this game outright. Houston +2.5

2* VT +7
2* Houston +2.5

Good luck!
Post #: 1
RE: 3/29 CBB thoughts - 3/29/2019 11:33:03 AM   
djlocks1

I like Houston +2.5

But going with Duke -7. A lot of points but Zion + Duke revenge just smells to me like a Duke double digit win.

Still bitter about that bs foul call at the end of regulation in the Tennessee game.

(in reply to DJP)
Post #: 2
RE: 3/29 CBB thoughts - 3/29/2019 6:50:05 PM   
DJP

Only thing with VT is they tend to lose by double digits. I really should of gotten tickets as I live a few blocks from Capital One Arena. Good luck with your bet. Seeing -6.5 out there.

(in reply to djlocks1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> 3/29 CBB thoughts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode