Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

DIRTYDOG's Tuesday College Hoops......good luck to all!!!   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> DIRTYDOG's Tuesday College Hoops......good luck to all!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DIRTYDOG's Tuesday College Hoops......good luck to all!!! - 3/5/2019 3:44:19 PM   
DIRTYDOG

Hello my friends....

I like four games on the Tuesday College Hoops card, didn't realize the first game I like had such an early start time of 1800 (6 pm est), it is now 1740 which means tip off is in 20 mins.....soooooo give me XAVIER +4 over Butler....Xavier has defeated Butler in straight up fashion the past four straight times these teams have met, and that includes the 98-93 win Xavier got when they last visited Butler and the 62-57 win they got at Butler the visit prior to that. Some teams simply own other teams. Back in a few with my other three plays which all have 1900 (7 pm est) tip offs.

Take care and be well my friends

Jim

< Message edited by DIRTYDOG -- 3/5/2019 3:46:11 PM >

Jim Campbell
Post #: 1
RE: DIRTYDOG's Tuesday College Hoops......good luck to ... - 3/5/2019 4:26:37 PM   
DIRTYDOG

Hello my friends...

Just finished din din, the wife made rigs and her sauce was killer, yum yum. I took off today and worked from my home office, we ordered new living room furniture a couple of weeks ago and got the call Friday that delivery could be made today, didn't want to put it all on my wife and son to move things around and prep for the delivery so I elected to take the day off and work from home. My new recliner is called the "Beast" and it is definitely that...huge and comfy! With that being said I need to get these write ups done so I can settle into the Beast and watch Xavier get the outright win over Butler in my first play of the day....here are the other three games I am on.

CENTRAL MICH -4 over Northern Illinois.......The Chippewas of Central Michigan had won and covered four straight contests prior to their meeting this past Saturday at home versus conference leader Toledo, home town Central Mich was installed as a +2 point doggie and when the smoke cleared the Chippewas got embarrassed to the tune of a 68-80 loss.

The Northern Illinois Huskies haven't had much go right for them this season as they are currently 13-16 overall and have now lost 7 of their last 8 outings overall, over each teams last six outing Central Michigan is 4-2 straight up and 4-1-1 ATS, meanwhile, visiting Northern Illinois brings a record of 1-5 straight up and 1-5 ATS to town with them. These Chippewas have won their past three straight head-to-head meetings versus visiting Northern Illinois and I think Central Michigan will extend that mark and especially so as a means of washing that bad taste out of their collective mouths from that Toledo loss in their last home game.

Going to get something to drink....be right back with my other two Tuesday College Hoop selections.

Take care

Jim

Jim Campbell

(in reply to DIRTYDOG)
Post #: 2
RE: DIRTYDOG's Tuesday College Hoops......good luck to ... - 3/5/2019 4:54:53 PM   
DIRTYDOG

Hello my friends....

Glad to see Xavier +4 is looking good thus far in their tilt versus Butler. Here are my other two game selections off the Tuesday College Hoop card:

HARTFORD -1.5 over Stony Brook....Hartford has been on fire as evidenced with their 5-1 straight up and 4-2 ATS mark over their last six outings and are playing their final home game of the regular season. Stony Brook is 4-2 straight up and ATS over their last six outings, however, they are fresh off a huge 50-56 loss at conference leader Vermont and I am not sure they can mentally recoup and take to the road again in their seasonal finale.

LOYOLA MD +4.5 over Boston...Contest between two teams from the Patriot League Conference that know they are going nowhere as Boston University brings a mark of 14-17 to the table while visiting Loyola Maryland comes to town with an overall record of 11-20, these two teams appear to be playing pretty even right now as each has posted a mark of 3-3 straight up and ATS over their last six contests....really can't see much fan support in the stands, meaning that this game should be a ho-hum affair and if that is the case give me the points.

Take care and be well my friends!!

Jim

Jim Campbell

(in reply to DIRTYDOG)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Basketball >> DIRTYDOG's Tuesday College Hoops......good luck to all!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode