Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Victor Dubuisson is back and healthy   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Golf / Tennis / Auto Racing >> Victor Dubuisson is back and healthy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Victor Dubuisson is back and healthy - 3/5/2019 11:54:05 AM   
sacker17

Victor Dubuisson -125 v Paisley in Qatar Commercial Masters
Victor is a world class player (former Ryder Cup player about whom other top players have gushed about his talent) who is on his way back. Last year he was injured and played only 1 event. He blew out his eardrum and couldn't hit golf balls for a long time.He was always a child prodigy and a bit of an enigma.I read an article on Victor who said he had lost interest in playing golf and was drinking a lot of the red wine that he loves. I noticed he had gotten "chunky" looking, kind of "soft". 
Anyway in the European tour player blog a few weeks back, Victor said that he has been regularly running and for the 1st time in his life he is working out with a trainer while eating right and cutting out the red wine. He has lost weight and says he feels so much better. He also said he is re-dedicating himself to playing golf as he has rediscovered his love for the game after missing all that time.
I bet him last week when he won his matchup v Waring but lost with him the event before when I had the bad luck to have Victor matched up against Sterne who finished 2nd. I think Victor is undervalued and I will continue to bet him. 
Post #: 1
RE: Victor Dubuisson is back and healthy - 3/6/2019 9:41:16 AM   
PIX2CLICK

====

I LIKE YOUR CAPPING HERE sacker ……..

I TOO REMEMBER WHEN DUBISSON WAS A TOP 25 PLAYER OR BETTER

THESES ARE THE KIND OF BETS ONE MAKES WHEN THEY KNOW THE GAME
AND UNDERSTAND VALUE

BEST OF LUCK

====

==== THE BIG BOSS HAS OFFICIALLY LISTED OL' PIX AS DTD (DAY TO DAY) ====

(in reply to sacker17)
Post #: 2
RE: Victor Dubuisson is back and healthy - 3/6/2019 11:29:08 AM   
sacker17

Thanks Pix.Victor line has moved to -145 so -125 is a good spot.Paisley is a decent European player.  Not in Victor's class.Victor has improved each event he has played so far and was T12 last week.I look for him to get better and better.  Like I said undervalued now. 
Would be good to get golf discussions going here.

(in reply to sacker17)
Post #: 3
RE: Victor Dubuisson is back and healthy - 3/7/2019 3:53:30 PM   
sacker17

Victor leading Paisley by 1 stroke after rd1 SUDDENLY withdraws due to allergies.  WTF!Never saw such BS.Only a Frenchman could pull such a weak move.

(in reply to sacker17)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Golf / Tennis / Auto Racing >> Victor Dubuisson is back and healthy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode