Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

SUPER BOWL MADNESS   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> SUPER BOWL MADNESS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SUPER BOWL MADNESS - 2/3/2019 3:22:07 PM   
PIX2CLICK

====

JUST SOME BACKGROUND ….. NOT ABOUT THE F'N FOOTBALL GAME STUPID, THE HALFTIME SHOW ……..

I'M SURE IT'S KNOWN BY MOST, I DO NOT WATCH THE NFL, HAVEN'T FOR MANY YRS. ……………..

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM ….. MANY BLACK RACIST PERFORMERS HAVE TURNED DOWN APPEARING

ON THIS YEARS LONGEST BATHROOM BREAK, 40 MINUTES OF PERFORMANCES BY PERFORMERS W/POLITICAL

MESSAGES FOR THE MASSES IS DE RIGEUR LATELY ……. NOW THEY'RE TURNING DOWN CHANCES TO PERFORM

FOR THE SOLIDARITY OF THE PEOPLE OF COLOR'S DISTASTE FOR THE FACT THAT A SECOND STRING, SHIT FOR BRAINS,

UNEMPLOYABLE QUARTERBACK. HASN'T BEEN HIRED BY SOMEONE IN NFL. NOW THAT'S UTTER ONSET DIMENTIA IN MY LEXICON.

SO AFTER MANY ""BIG NAME"" BLACK PERFORMERS TURNED DOWN THE PRIME TIME GIG, I'M NOT RUNNING THROUGH THE LIST ……..

THEY HAVE ULTIMATELY GIVEN THE GIG TO THE ULTIMATE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, SOFT ROCK BAND …….. MAROON 5 (I THINK THEY'RE ALL WHITE,

BUT THEY MAY HAVE AN ASIAN ? DUNNO, DON'T CARE) NO IT SEEMS, THAT ON ONE OF THEIR RECENT HITS THE BAND USED A POPULAR BLACK

ARTISTS NAMED ??? CARDI B ??? WTF ???? NEVER HEARD OF HER, ANYWAY, LEADER OF MAROON 5, LEVINE WANT'S THE SONG SHE SING W/THEM TO BE BE USED

AT HALFTIME, WELL (BIRDS OF A FEATHER STICK TOGETHER), AND SHE DECLINES TO DO THE SONG IN STEP W/OTHERS...……..WHY ARE WHITE'S SOOOOOO

RACIST

ANWAY, WE NEED FLAVOR FOR ATLANTA, SO WE ALSO GET DUDE WHO CALLS HIMSELF "BIG BOI" HE GONNA WERK, AND ANOTHER RAPPER ALSO

SO …….. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT SUPER SOUNDING HALFTIME, OF COURSE THE RACISTS ARE OUT AND AFTER MAROON 5 FOR NOT SHOWNG SOLDARITY FOR

WITH THE OTHERS FOR ...…………… COLON KAPPERDIK

BOTTOM LINE FOR ME ……… LOVE MAROON 5'S MUSIC, ALWAYS HAVE …… I'M GONNA TRY AND WATCH THEIR PERFORMANCE ………………………

AND DON'T EVEN TRY AND LAY ANY WHITE GUILT ON ME BROTHER !!!!

====

P.S. ………….. FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW …… I'VE LIVED THROUGH A LOT OF SOCIETAL CHANGES IN AMERICA, ITSELF

AND THE SUPER BOWL, SINCE I WAS 17 [A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL] WHEN THE FIRST SUPER BOWL WAS PLAYED....WATCHED IT WITH MY YOUNGER BROTHER AND OUR DAD

NOW DECEASED (1980)

==== THE BIG BOSS HAS OFFICIALLY LISTED OL' PIX AS DTD (DAY TO DAY) ====

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> SUPER BOWL MADNESS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll