Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Super Bowl   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> Super Bowl Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Super Bowl - 2/3/2019 1:36:05 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

Playoffs 9-6 +7.7

I Could make a Good Case for Both Teams. There is a few things That Tilt me in the Rams Direction.The Rams have Morphed into a Physical Team, They blew Dallas and the Saints away on the Offensive and defensive Lines in those games...The Pats pretty much over powered their opponents on the Lines as well though. I Think The Rams played much against better Lines however...Being Down 13-0 in That Saints dome and coming out a winner is Pretty dam Impressive.Though the Saints got a Bad non call They won the flip in OT and didn't win the Game! The Rams Earned that win, The box score painted a clear edge for Los Angeles with a 378-290 edge in yards in New Orleans! The Saints can Cry all they want but They had their Chance in OT...

The Pats Got some Breaks their own self in that KC game....The Thing is though They Dominated the Chiefs yet still wound up in OT...And That Chargers win I give little credit, Rivers played terrible and the Coach was way out of his League...Not to mention the Previous road games the Chargers were doing east west east..

Two years ago the Pats got blown out of the Super Bowl by Atlanta, Yet won the Game on Many Miracles! The Pats looked beatable this year,The Patriots were listed as a favorite away from Gillette Stadium in all eight regular season games. New England lost five of those contests outright, including defeats at Jacksonville, Detroit, Tennessee, Miami, and Pittsburgh. Not one of those teams made the playoffs, while the Patriots were limited to 10 points in three of those setbacks. In four of those games, New England allowed at least 31 points, which didn’t include the AFC Championship where the Patriots gave up 24 fourth quarter points to the Chiefs.
Brady finished 12th in QB Rating this season which was four spots behind Goff. Brady finished with his worst QB Rating since 2014 this season and across the board his numbers were worse this season than in his past two Super Bowl seasons.

How I think this plays out: L.A. will pound the Rock with Gurly and Anderson...L.A. will load up to stop the Pats running game forcing it all on Brady(Rams have given up 17 ppg in 8 games w/ Aqib Talib and 31 ppg in 8 games w/o Aqib Talib...The Pats defense Looked Great the Last two games ...But,The Chargers were a Tired Team and The Chiefs did Lay it to that Defense in the 2nd half.. I Think The Rams just Dominate this game today with Both Offensive and defensive Lines owning this game..

Super Bowls are pretty suspicious to be in the last decade... So Lets look at John Parry, who is the head official Sunday, has a rather interesting track record when it comes to both teams. The Rams are 7-0 in games he has officiated, with two of the wins coming this year. And the Patriots? They are a mere 9-5 in games officiated by Parry through the years, including the loss to the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI.

Parry was the lead zebra this season during the 17-10 loss to the Steelers in Week 15 when the Patriots were called for a season-high 14 penalties.

And History.... The Patriots are 1-5 ATS as a Super Bowl favorite, but not all of those games saw New England laying huge wood. New England is 1-2 SU/ATS in the last three Super Bowls as a favorite of four points or less, including in last season’s 41-33 defeat to Philadelphia.
Underdogs own an 8-2 ATS mark in the past 10 Super Bowls (taking out Super Bowl XLIX which closed at a pick-em), while seven of those teams have won outright. The last seven

AFC favorites have compiled a 2-5 SU and 1-6 ATS mark in Super Bowls since 2008...

RAMS ML+115(3 units)
Rams +2 1/2 (EVEN) 3 Units

John 3:16

Post #: 1
RE: Super Bowl - 2/3/2019 6:22:57 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

2nd Half

Rams PK+130(2 units) I Think Rams Gonna get some Turnovers the 2nd half... Pats Gonna try to push it to much 2nd half...

John 3:16

(in reply to JUSTWINBABY)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> Super Bowl Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll