Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Super Bowl   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> Super Bowl Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Super Bowl - 2/3/2019 9:08:41 AM   
bigtiger

I usually make my plays close to game time, like to see line moves and where the money is and so forth....on this one, I might add a few props later in the day, but I'm pretty set on what i'm playing

NE -130

I just think the Pats win this. The Rams are a good team obviously, but I do think experience matters...and I do think what happened in NOLA matters...NE will win the game...Now, the -2.5 line has to be attracting a lot of Pats money and it hasn't moved to 3...I could easily see a 1-2 point Pats win tonight

Under 56, 5 units

I'm counting on another typical low to no scoring 1Q that we get in Pats Super Bowl games. Give me a 0-0 or 3-0 1Q, and i'll pound the live over for the same 5 units and play for a middle. If this thing goes over the total, it will likely be from an explosion of points later in the game.

BOL today everyone
Post #: 1
RE: Super Bowl - 2/3/2019 5:13:42 PM   
bigtiger

Over 42.5, 2 units

(in reply to bigtiger)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> Super Bowl Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages