Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Monday Bowling for Strikes!   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> Monday Bowling for Strikes! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Monday Bowling for Strikes! - 12/31/2018 7:19:32 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

14-12 +3.5 units

Bowls 14-12 +3.5 units

Virginia Tech +7(4 units) I Think this is a Gift! I bought a half non the less but Think VT wins this game, Firstly, The last game they Played was Marshall and laid 40 on that VERY Good Defense~! They put up 34 on Virginia before that, So I gotta look into what has happened with this team and sudden output of points..Look no further then Virginia Tech wide receiver Tre Turner :Turner was one of the difference-makers for Virginia Tech down the stretch. The dynamic freshman was hard to defend when the coaching staff started sprinkling him into the run game. He had 200-plus yards of total offense with a pair of touchdowns and a punt block in the final two games. Virginia Tech’s coaching staff is increasingly comfortable making Turner a focal point of the team’s offensive attack and the receiver keeps taking advantage of the opportunities thrown his way. 
Virginia Tech has a clear advantage is at wide receiver thanks to a much more physically imposing group. Cincinnati tight end Josiah Deguara is the team’s only skill player taller than 6-foot. Four of quarterback Ryan Willis’ favorite targets are 6-foot-2 or taller.
Virginia Tech’s place kicking woes improved late in the season while Cincinnati comes into the game with freshman kicker Cole Smith not having made a field goal since late October. Smith has missed his last three attempts and is only 5 of 12 on the season.
With a significant size advantage on the outside, Virginia Tech quarterback Ryan Willis should be looking to get the ball to guys like Eric Kumah and Damon Hazelton. The time off leading up to the bowl game allowed Hazelton to finally get healthy. He didn’t have a single catch the final two weeks of the season as he battled an undisclosed injury.

AAC Getting Worked in Bowls! it’s worth noting just how awful the AAC has been this bowl season.
Tulane: Beat ULL 41-24
USF: Lost 38-20 to Marshall
Memphis: Lost 37-34 to Wake Forest
Temple: Lost 56-27 to Duke
Houston: Lost 70-14 to Army
The conference took some heat all year for its strength of schedule in the UCF playoff debates, and it hasn’t done a great job proving the doubters wrong so far.

The Bearcats are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 bowl games and 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 in December.

< Message edited by JUSTWINBABY -- 12/31/2018 7:20:11 AM >

John 3:16

Post #: 1
RE: Monday Bowling for Strikes! - 12/31/2018 9:59:31 AM   
NBA_trends

Happy New Year man !

If you win it is call investing! If you lose you need to quit !

(in reply to JUSTWINBABY)
Post #: 2
RE: Monday Bowling for Strikes! - 12/31/2018 1:01:28 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

happy New Year Denny!

Ducks+1 1/2(3 units)

(in reply to NBA_trends)
Post #: 3
RE: Monday Bowling for Strikes! - 12/31/2018 3:22:57 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

Utah-7 -105(3 units)
Utah is playing in its fifth consecutive bowl game and sixth overall since joining the Pac-12 in 2011. In that stretch, the Utes have posted a 27-1 record against non-conference opponents.
This marks the fourth straight bowl game for the Wildcats and 15th overall. Northwestern has a 4-10 all-time bowl record, although the Wildcats have won two straight.
Tyler Huntley return to lead Utah's offense?

When Huntley broke his collarbone in the third quarter of Utah's 38-20 loss to Arizona State in November, that injury seemingly marked the end of the junior quarterback's season. That may not be the case after all.

Huntley has progressed quickly in his recovery and rejoined the Utes for practices in mid-December. He is listed with Jason Shelley as co-starter at quarterback on Utah's depth chart for the Holiday Bowl. If cleared to play, Huntley will start at quarterback for the Utes.

Before being sidelined, Huntley totaled 1,788 yards and 12 touchdowns in Utah's first nine games. During the team’s four-game winning streak in October, he completed 73 percent of his passes (66 of 90) for 879 yards and seven touchdowns. Shelley picked up the slack nicely in Huntley's absence, totaling 867 yards on offense in four starts — including back-to-back 200-yard passing games against Oregon and Colorado.
The Wildcats rank 12th among Big Ten teams both in pass defense (258.1 ypg) and pass efficiency defense (134.9).

The Wildcats posted a 6-0 record against divisional opponents in the Big Ten, but went 2-5 outside that division. Their offense isn't strong enough to contend with Utah's defense

Post #: 4
RE: Monday Bowling for Strikes! - 12/31/2018 5:10:45 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

NC ST+7'(3 units) Ill Roll with quarterback Ryan Finley. For the season, Finley has thrown for 3,789 yards–seventh-most in Division I–and 24 touchdowns. That could be problematic for a Texas A&M secondary that is allowing 262.7 yards per game through the air. The Aggies enter this game ranked 111th out of 129 FBS teams at 263 passing yards per game allowed.

Post #: 5
RE: Monday Bowling for Strikes! - 12/31/2018 6:58:20 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

2nd half

Utah-3' -105 x2...I see a Blowout happening here..

Post #: 6
RE: Monday Bowling for Strikes! - 12/31/2018 8:34:16 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

quote:

ORIGINAL: JUSTWINBABY

2nd half

Utah-3' -105 x2...I see a Blowout happening here..
Talk about a Team self destructing..

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> Monday Bowling for Strikes! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode