Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Bowling(to win) Dollars Friday   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> Bowling(to win) Dollars Friday Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bowling(to win) Dollars Friday - 12/28/2018 6:55:12 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

10-10 -1.5 units

Purdue+3'(3 units) Anyone really Think Auburn wants to be here? Purdue Loves this Bowl...Auburn fans Not Excited, low fan support...

Syracuse-3(3 units)WV in the Camping Bowl...If It wasn't so sad It would be funny...WV usually has a Mass of Fans traveling for Bowls, Haven't heard anyone going to this...Hell, The QB even stayed home..

Both WV and Auburn Coaches will be calling the Offensive plays Today..... I can't live with that...

John 3:16

Post #: 1
RE: Bowling(to win) Dollars Friday - 12/28/2018 9:47:48 AM   
NBA_trends

wazzup ! ..... ok take it for what it is worth ... your logic makes sense that Auburn might not want to be here and Purdue does ... ok ... but after looking at the ATS... I found out Purdue has been red hot.... they even kick the shit out of Ohio St 49-20 so my question is this why are they, underdog? it should be pick'em or minus 1.5 ... also for Purdue after losing to UCF in the peach bowl and Oklahoma in the Sugar bowl ... I sense desperation in Auburn since players want to at least win one bowl ring before they graduate.... now Purdue on the other hand did win a bowl last year in the Foster Farms vs Arizona but then if you look back at that school bowl appearance seems sketchy... example... they played a bowl last year 2017 then in 2013 then 2011... so my case is this school don't have the players to be in back to back bowls and I sense they don't have what it take to take down a big school like Auburn even if Auburn doesn't want to be there, but even if they don't want to be there I doubt they want to lose there third bowl appearance....

good luck bro !

If you win it is call investing! If you lose you need to quit !

(in reply to JUSTWINBABY)
Post #: 2
RE: Bowling(to win) Dollars Friday - 12/28/2018 1:26:33 PM   
TooDrinky

Is it true that the West Virginia qb starter is a Miami transfer which means to me means rozier beat him out. Which is scary after what I saw yesterday. ....maybe not but if he is good today. That will not look good for richt

Post #: 3
RE: Bowling(to win) Dollars Friday - 12/28/2018 1:40:05 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

quote:

ORIGINAL: TooDrinky

Is it true that the West Virginia qb starter is a Miami transfer which means to me means rozier beat him out. Which is scary after what I saw yesterday. ....maybe not but if he is good today. That will not look good for richt
He is a 4 star Recruit with a good decent arm, Tall,But what I've read a statue back there...very little mobility..

(in reply to TooDrinky)
Post #: 4
RE: Bowling(to win) Dollars Friday - 12/28/2018 6:48:52 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

Iowa St.+2(3 units) They will have a Massive advantage in The dome fan wise...I seen what That did for Baylor last night..

Post #: 5
RE: Bowling(to win) Dollars Friday - 12/28/2018 8:50:23 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

2nd half
Iowa State -2.5 x2

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> Bowling(to win) Dollars Friday Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode