Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Week 16   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Week 16 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Week 16 - 12/18/2018 5:00:55 PM   
Statman02

There seems to be a full day of games missing from this weeks schedule..........This week starts on Saturday with two games Was/Tenn and Balt/LAC.........it does NOT appear on my schedule and it is time to get started working on this weeks games.......I really don't see how you could miss this......how about staying awake out there ?
Post #: 1
RE: Week 16 - 12/18/2018 10:33:26 PM   
DIRTYDOG

quote:

ORIGINAL: Statman02

There seems to be a full day of games missing from this weeks schedule..........This week starts on Saturday with two games Was/Tenn and Balt/LAC.........it does NOT appear on my schedule and it is time to get started working on this weeks games.......I really don't see how you could miss this......how about staying awake out there ?

Com'on now.....

No need to come off hostile, if you would check some things out yourself you would find that the two games your referenced ARE on the schedule and ARE included within the software.....its just that they are listed as SUNDAY games and not Saturday games....its a simple over-sight that MicroBrothers could not have known about due to the NFL's flex scheduling system. Now be a real statman and check it out!!!

Good luck to you my friend
Jim

Jim Campbell

(in reply to Statman02)
Post #: 2
RE: Week 16 - 12/19/2018 5:18:06 AM   
Bugsy

Nice work, Jim.

peace
glta
paul

(in reply to DIRTYDOG)
Post #: 3
RE: Week 16 - 12/19/2018 7:55:02 AM   
webman

The two games have been moved from Sunday to Saturday.  Thank you for pointing out the problem.

(in reply to Bugsy)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Week 16 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode