Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

RE: Bowls by the Drop   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> RE: Bowls by the Drop Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bowls by the Drop - 12/29/2018 12:57:22 PM   
life by the drop

Alabama 1st half -7.5

This has been $$$ all year.

GL

smartchicken
can't you ban this sumbitch
ain't got a lickolearning
lordy lordy lordy

......Butermlksky

(in reply to life by the drop)
Post #: 21
RE: Bowls by the Drop - 12/29/2018 4:00:19 PM   
life by the drop

The Irish are simply over matched.

Clemson -4.5 2nd half

smartchicken
lordy lordy lordy

......Butermlksky

Post #: 22
RE: Bowls by the Drop - 12/29/2018 4:04:30 PM   
vern

Note to opposing teams. Cheap shot Dabo's guys, he starts calling end zone shots. Ask Fla state

Post #: 23
RE: Bowls by the Drop - 12/31/2018 9:16:33 AM   
life by the drop

14-7

Not much time this morning...

Cincinnati Bearcats -7
Bearcats have been good to me this season. Not fond of this Va Tech squad especially the qb.
Bad weather, I think favors Cincy.

Pittsburgh Panthers +4
Doubt El Paso was where this Stanford bunch was wanting to end up this season. Cardinal missing a bunch of folks...I'll take a small shot with the dog.

Michigan State Spartans +1.5
Dantonio needs a win here. Think Sparty's defense plays tough.

Mizzouri Tigers -9
The Mullet's defense is real bad. Looks like maybe rain in Memphis today. I'll go with the SEC squad with better running game and defense.

Texas A&M Aggies -7
Just going with Jimbo and the SEC here.

GL

smartchicken
lordy lordy lordy

......Butermlksky

(in reply to vern)
Post #: 24
RE: Bowls by the Drop - 12/31/2018 9:58:05 AM   
NBA_trends

Happy New Year man ! got to admit you multitask very well for being old man .... yeah ...

thanks for sharing your write up since we all know it takes time! I cannot believe I'm working on New Year eve .... hum ? well I don't work much lately just watch tv ... if you call watching tv work !

If you win it is call investing! If you lose you need to quit !

Post #: 25
RE: Bowls by the Drop - 12/31/2018 1:12:37 PM   
life by the drop

Happy New Year Denny!

I guess it’s take your wild ass youngins to the grocery store day and let them lil sumbitches throw hissy fits in the cereal aisle.

Kinda torn on the Utah/NW game. Utah is great in bowls but is down a bunch of key players. Imma play it like this.

6pt teaser
Northwestern +13
Texas A&M -1

GL

smartchicken
lordy lordy lordy

......Butermlksky

(in reply to NBA_trends)
Post #: 26
RE: Bowls by the Drop - 1/1/2019 8:50:37 AM   
life by the drop

18-9

Happy New Year Errbody!! My favorite day of the year. Another chance to stack some chips!!

Mississippi State Bulldogs -6.5

I watch this team a lot since Drop Jr graduated from there. If you haven't seen this defense, you are in for a treat.
By the numbers this is a sampling of how many points they gave up this year. Ole Miss 3, Arky 6, Bama 24, LT 3, A&M 13, LSU 19, Aub 9, Fla 13
You get the idea. Iowa will be lucky to get 12 which is the avg this defense allows this season.
The offense is led by qb Nick Fitzgerald. He is the all time SEC leader in 100 yd rushing games by a qb with 20. He is the only qb in SEC history to rush for over 3000 yards.
Other than the Bulldog's coach looking more like an accountant than a head football coach, I see nothing not to like here. The line dropped over night at my book to 6.5
Looks good to me.

Kentucky Wildcats +5.5

Looks like somebody else like em too as the line is dropping. You think Penn State began the season hoping to get a shot at the mighty Wildcats on New year's day? I don't.
Kentucky on the other hand is thrilled. A win would give the Wildcats their first 10 win season since 1977 and only their 3rd in history. Kentucky will be playing with 16 seniors led by senior linebacker Josh Allen. No relation to that boy up in Buffalo.
Allen is the Defensive player of the Year in the SEC. Think about all the good defensive players at Bama, Georgia, LSU, Fla, Miss St. This dude is better than all of em.
On offense it's all about Junior Bennie Snell Jr. He's headed to the NFL after this one but he's the SEC's second leading rusher this year. Kentucky doesn't throw the ball much but really hasn't needed to.
I don't think the Nittany Lions know what they are up against in this one. The Wildcats are bringing it in this one. I'll grab the points.

Back in a few. Need a smoke and more coffee.

smartchicken
lordy lordy lordy

......Butermlksky

Post #: 27
RE: Bowls by the Drop - 1/1/2019 9:20:37 AM   
life by the drop

LSU Tigers -7

UCF is undefeated again. LSU lost to Florida, Bama and Texas A&M in a 7 OT match to end the regular season.
I'm not as confident in this one as some of the others today especially with LSU missing a few guys on the defense today but I think this is the game where UCF misses Milton Mack at qb.
LSU has plenty of depth and once they get their running game cranked up, I don't see UCF being able to keep up.

Ohio State Buckeyes -6.5 and Over 55

The PAC 12 is a step below the other power 5 conferences. My opinion. I don't like Urban Meyer even a little bit but this is his last game on the sidelines and can't see him losing this one.
Ohio State's offense is good if not great but their defense ain't all that. I think Washington will put up some points but it won't be enough at the buzzer.

Georgia/Texas Over 58.5

The big question is who is motivated in this one. Texas lost the Big 12 Championship to OU and Georgia lost the SEC Championship to Bama.
Georgia is the better team and in my opinion one of only 2 (Clemson) that could maybe give Bama a run for their money. But...are they still pissing and moaning about that Bama game or do they come out to show the committee that they fucked up by putting in the likes of Notre Dame who doesn't play in a championship game much less a conference. Probably a little of both is my guess. I don't think Texas is all that disappointed given their last few seasons and are happy to be in the Sugar. I got a good friend whose nephew is Sam Ehlinger. He's been telling me all year that the kis is a baller. I think he is right. So what's gonna happen. Giving Tom Herman extra time to prepare tells me that Texas will be ready and will figure out how to score some points. They may even get up early but I expect Georgia to come roaring back and this one to end up a high scoring affair. I figure somewhere in the 60's. I'll take a shot at the over.

GL

smartchicken
lordy lordy lordy

......Butermlksky

Post #: 28
RE: Bowls by the Drop - 1/1/2019 3:30:38 PM   
life by the drop

Drank this teaser purty

Texas Longhorns + 18.5
Over 53.5

Get you some of dat!

smartchicken
lordy lordy lordy

......Butermlksky

Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> RE: Bowls by the Drop Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode