Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

To ole pix   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> To ole pix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
To ole pix - 10/7/2018 12:22:20 AM   
Thomas

Marty, I think about you every day lately man it's fuckin weird, I don't even know you yet I know you so well. We were always good friends on the boards aside from a small time when we had a little spat/difference of opinion. Regardless of any of that I have enjoyed knowing you all these many years and will truly miss and remember you till the big guy pulls my plug I guarantee you that. You'll be missed more than you can imagine my friend and my heart aches as the list gets shorter as people I know and care about are leaving the earth. I got no words for you buddy, because I can't find them at a time like this but I want to say goodbye and hope the journey is pleasant, Gods speed !

Sargent Preston, out.

Tom
Post #: 1
RE: To ole pix - 10/7/2018 6:16:29 PM   
vern

I agree u old crusty fker. I've always admired your gumption, rural ky spirit and boss like calling a spade a spade.

You are a man's man sir and they just don't make many of them anymore.

If there is something u need handled either bc of finances or like my dad he didn't want to buy his own burial plot.he said fk that. Left my mom 2.5mm in cash paid off home cars etc but i had to go with my mom and buy his box and hole. Fkin awesome.

U let us know old goat if something needs doin well get it done.

Rest easy brother. U will be missed

(in reply to Thomas)
Post #: 2
RE: To ole pix - 10/15/2018 4:35:04 PM   
Michelangelo

Just seeing this. You guys pretty much covered it.

We did have an old tiff, PIX. I never actually apologized for my part but I figured that the hatchet got buried a long time ago. You put two abrasives together and you'll probably get sparks.

But I'd like the peace to be official.

You have been a big part of our little community and will be sorely missed. Kinda like our old friend, SSW. When ya get there say hello to that old bastard for us.

If you don't make it to the 2020 elections, make sure that no Dem uses your vote. Please.

Go out with a smile, Marty. You've earned high honors from this longassed school called life.

Say hello to the Big Guy for me. And get on His good side so when my turn comes you can sneak me in the back door.

(in reply to vern)
Post #: 3
RE: To ole pix - 10/16/2018 6:01:27 AM   
retired ref

i'm definitely going to need the back door

(in reply to Michelangelo)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> To ole pix Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages