Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

NFLX Week 1   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> NFLX Week 1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NFLX Week 1 - 8/9/2018 5:05:45 PM   
lynchda

1-0 +0.5 units

Here's plays so far:

CLE/NYG +1 -115 (1/2 unit)

TEN/GB Pk (-125) (1 unit)

CHI/CIN un 35' (-105) (1 unit)

Pk CHI/CIN -115 (1/2 unit)

+3 PIT/PHI (1/2 unit)

+4 DAL/SF (1/2 unit)

IND/SEA -1' (1 unit)

Good luck!!
Dave
Post #: 1
RE: NFLX Week 1 - 8/10/2018 5:31:52 PM   
lynchda

For Friday, so far:

+4 ATL/NYJ (-105) (1/2 unit)

(in reply to lynchda)
Post #: 2
RE: NFLX Week 1 - 8/10/2018 5:46:52 PM   
lynchda

Had to take the Falcons with this line ballooning up to 4 at -105. Seems there's big hype here on the Jets in the preseason. But they haven't been favored by this much in NFLX since 2014 when they were a -4 pt choice against the Colts and they had a non-covering 13-10 win in that one.

The Falcons did lose every single one of their preseason games last year so I'm betting that will change here.

Interesting night last night as I went 6-6, but came out just about even as my 1 unit plays went 3-2 so that wiped out the juice.

Overs went 10-2 last night with the dogs going 6-4 (2 games at pick 'em).

Dave

(in reply to lynchda)
Post #: 3
RE: NFLX Week 1 - 8/10/2018 8:30:49 PM   
lynchda

On the Raiders in the second game tonight

DET/OAK -3' (1/2 unit)

(in reply to lynchda)
Post #: 4
RE: NFLX Week 1 - 8/11/2018 6:45:10 PM   
lynchda

Went 1-2-1 last night, losing with ATL +4 for the game and lost with them -2' in the second half. But second half should have cashed. It went completely scoreless but the Falcons had the best scoring chance, but went for it on 4th down from the 2 and threw an incomplete pass. Then on the last drive of the game they fumbled on the Jets 20, recovered it on the 24 and then the FG unit rushed on the field for a try that went wide right as time expired. Damn.

Hit with the Raiders and then pushed with them in the second half at pk.

But the unders were the way to go as both of those won easily and I thought about playing them with the overs standing at 11-2 coming into the night for the week. Figured that wouldn't last, but laid off that. Bummer.

Have this for tonight:

MIN/DEN +1 (-105) (1/2 unit)
Have a system from Mark Lawrence that says to play home teams in the preseason if they won 4 or more games last preseason. Applies to the Broncos tonight. It went 1-1 on Thursday with BAL winning and SEA losing. System went 7-4 last two years. Will have to research that farther back. Also, Zimmer is 12-5 with the Vikes in the preseason which is probably why they've moved to the favorite. But from The Action Network 44% of spread bets are on Denver but that represents 58% of the $.

LAC/ARZ un 37 (1 unit)
System from The Action Network says to play the under if both teams missed the playoffs last year. 67-31-4 68% since 2014. Its 3-3 this week and won last night in Det/Oak game. I'm playing it tonight!

Dave

(in reply to lynchda)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> NFLX Week 1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll