Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

==== Ugly Fighting Carnival 223 ====   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Boxing and MMA >> ==== Ugly Fighting Carnival 223 ==== Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
==== Ugly Fighting Carnival 223 ==== - 4/7/2018 2:31:11 AM   
PIX2CLICK

====

THIS HAS BEEN THE DANA WHITE NIGHTMARE FROM HELL !!!

IT STARTED OUT LOOKING LIKE A WONDERFUL FIGHT CARD WITH GOOD OPPORUNITIES TO

MAKE MONEY ON SOME DOGS AND FAVES ............. THEN THE SHIT HIT THE FAN !

TONY FERGUSON TORE HIS LCL OFF THE BONE (OUCH) ..... HE WAS TO FIGHT UNBEATEN (25-0) RUSSIAN

KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV ..........

REPLACED BY LIGHWEIGHT CHAMP MAX HOLLOWAY .... OK YOU SAY, ALAS ..... MAX IS SO OVERWEIGHT HE

CAN'T SAFELY MAKE 155 WITHOUT ENDANGERING HIS LIFE !!!  WOW !!!!

SO FINALLY WE THROW NEW YORKER, AL IAQUINTA IN THE LIONS DEN AND HE OFFICIALLY MISSES WEIGHT  BY 2/10THS

OF A LB.  .... THEY TAKE HIS UNDERWEAR OFF AND  ..........  VOILA !!!!  HE MADE 155 !!!

TOO ADD TO THIS WE HAVE CONNOR MCGREGOR AND HIS IRISH HOOLIGANS FLY IN BECAUSE HE FEELS HIS FRIEND AND

TEAMMATE ARTEM LOBOV WAS SISSIFIED BY KHABIB AND HIS CREW IN THE HOTEL HALLWAY EARLY THIS WEEK ......

CONNOR AND HIS THUGS ATTACK A UFC BUS LEAVING BARCLAY CENTER, BREAK SOME WINDOWS, INJURE A COUPLE OF FIGHTERS, AND THEY GET SCRATCHED FROM THE FIGHT CARD .....  MCGREGOR AND ANOTHER HOOLIGAN ARE ARRESTED AND ARRAIGNED IN COURT, AND OF COURSE BONDED OUT ................
HENCE ........... THE Ugly Fighting Carnival 223 ..... LOL !!!
BUT..... IT WAS GOING TO BE A SPECTACULAR MAIN EVENT W/FERGUSON ...... INTERIM CHAMP, OF MCGREGORS BELT VS THE

AMAZING NURMAGOMEDOV A DAGISTANI RUSSIAN ..............  FERGUSON FIGHTS FOR "THE AMERICAN TEAM" .............

KHABIB, FOR "THE RED TEAM" .... ALL RUSKIES NATCH .......

NOW HERE'S RUB  THAT REALLY GETS UNDER MY SKIN ...... FIRST A GEOGRAPHY LESSON ............ DAGESTAN IS CLOSER

TO TURKEY, IRAN, AND AFGHANISTAN ... THAN TO THE HEART OF "MOTHER RUSSIA" .... MOST OF THE "RED TEAM" ARE

MUSLIMS AND IF YOU LOOK AT HIM AND IMAGINE HIM W/A TOWEL HEAD AND HOLDING A KALISHNIKOV, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND MY ANIMOSITY TOWARD HIM WHEN PRAISES ALLAH, AND SAYS "AMERICANS" DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO FIGHT HIM AND HIS KIND....................................

TONY FERGUSON, IN MY ESTIMATION WOULD HAVE EASILY BEATEN NURMAGOMEDOV, BUT.......... FOR THE FOURTH TIME,THIS FIGHT WON'T TAKE PLACE .............

IT'S JUST AN   "Ugly Fighting Carnival"

GL AL IAQUINTA .... BE A HERO
====

==== THE BIG BOSS HAS OFFICIALLY LISTED OL' PIX AS DTD (DAY TO DAY) ====

Post #: 1
RE: ==== Ugly Fighting Carnival 223 ==== - 4/7/2018 6:48:19 PM   
Gambrinus

Crazy stuff Pix, can't make it up.

I see a lot of value in betting Joanna Jedrzejczyk over Rose Namajunas. When they fought the first time, Joanna was an 8-1 favorite. She was dominating everyone. Rose caught her and knocked her out. These girls are a 115 pounds. Knockouts are less common as people of that weight just don't generate that much power. Joanna arguably is the best striker in MMA, male or female. If you watch her, you'll see what I mean. I'm betting Joanna is gonna use her far superior striking skills and win a unanimous decision. She's even money. It's a good bet.

< Message edited by Gambrinus -- 4/7/2018 6:52:34 PM >

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 2
RE: ==== Ugly Fighting Carnival 223 ==== - 4/8/2018 8:10:03 AM   
Gambrinus

What was I thinking? I was totally wrong and took one on the chin. Namajunas earned it.

(in reply to Gambrinus)
Post #: 3
RE: ==== Ugly Fighting Carnival 223 ==== - 4/8/2018 7:39:28 PM   
grappler

Card turned out better than expected after all that went down

(in reply to Gambrinus)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Boxing and MMA >> ==== Ugly Fighting Carnival 223 ==== Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode