Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Words of wisdom from mickyd   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Words of wisdom from mickyd Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Words of wisdom from mickyd - 3/1/2018 6:36:51 PM   
jerryslowball

I'm so smart!! So I call my buddy today cause I have 40 min to kill and I decide to buy program at local horse meat track. I say to Jim I need a winner and he proceeds to berate me about my wagering prowess. Notrifectors, say it ten times. So after I (that's right me) pick a winner I lay 12dollar exacta5/1 at gulf a d a 1/5/all tri I hit exactafor 26 dollars six times. Treat myself to a hot dog( it looked like a hot dog) and went to work with 156 balloons. And jimmy thinks I do not listen, well screw him.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😝😝😝😝😝😝

< Message edited by jerryslowball -- 3/1/2018 6:38:54 PM >

Honey, if the phone doesn't ring, it's me!!!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Words of wisdom from mickyd - 3/3/2018 6:46:21 PM   
Michelangelo

No trifectas. Say it ten times.

hahaha

Winning is fun and the hot dogs (I think that's what they sold you) taste better when the horses pay.

Keep killing them, buddy.

(in reply to jerryslowball)
Post #: 2
RE: Words of wisdom from mickyd - 3/4/2018 8:34:09 AM   
Rosie

No Trifectas

Double and exacta wheels only

No Trifectas
No Trifectas
No Trifectas
No Trifectas
No Trifectas
No Trifectas
No Trifectas
No Trifectas
No Trifectas

I got my ten in for the day , Im good

(in reply to Michelangelo)
Post #: 3
RE: Words of wisdom from mickyd - 3/4/2018 9:09:34 AM   
Michelangelo

haha

Been kinda quiet in here. Hope you're still getting to the ponies, Rosie. Go pretty much every Saturday. Gave up beer for Lent. It's killing me. But still have a million cheap laughs and enough winners to get me back again.

My preference is exacta boxes. Sometimes straight exacta keys. And sometimes straight win tickets. I play a lot of double digit horses that I think aren't properly valued. Throw away a lot of tickets. But when I collect it pays for the day and maybe a few more Saturdays. Had a 35-1 horse yesterday who ran 2nd to a 7-1. Boxed him with four horses. Got me 480 or something for a $3.00 box. Had another 12-1 horse that only came back $59.00 in a ten horse field. I was pissed. 21-1 horse and 13-1 last week. 40-1 horse the week before. Big perfectas. But threw away a lot of tickets in between.

The ponies are my first gambling love.

How's the ref, and Alpine, and Crack, and Mark, and I/O and all the Chicago crew? Hope you guys are still getting together. That must be a ton of fun.

Still waiting for you guys to come East, while Jerry and me go West to Saratoga. You guys would love it there. You've gotta meet Jerryslowball. He's the funniest mush on the planet. Nobody laughs like us as we piss away hundreds of dollars. Crazy.

(in reply to Rosie)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Words of wisdom from mickyd Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode