Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

SATURDAY 12/30 selections   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> SATURDAY 12/30 selections Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SATURDAY 12/30 selections - 12/30/2017 8:21:05 AM   
Rosie

Saturday 12/30/17

MAHONING VALLEY

Race #1
Horse # 4 Dotthei
M/L 2-1

2nd start for this horse same conditions maiden special wieght and again been waiting for the return. This is a workout horse and a trip horse for me all in one. Ran 3rd last time same conditions and had what we call and eventful trip
being close to the leaders in the 4th spot going down the backstretch then got shut off had to pull back sharply and ended up 9th and last when the shuffling was done. at that point had to re group and began picking up a head of steam
and going 7 wide top of the stretch and hopelussly out of the race but kept coming gamely. Got beat by quite few lengths here but with a better trip and a shorter field here I think this 2year old filly will graduate today. They will be playing the 3 horse and 1 horse in this race as well so should get a fair 3-1 price on her I believe.

Race #9
Horse #4 Sheltowees Star
M/L 20-1

Lets call this the Saturday special and Im excited about this race especially with the 20-1 morning line. I actually hope the first flash on the tote board is 10-1 and cuts her odds in half as that's a sign of a live stable horse. From there I hope she creeps bck up to 20-1. This is another race for 2 year old fillies and everyone has the right to improve. They brought this one to the track in July and ran a maiden special weiht at Belterra and ran middle of the pack . Whats great is they have been working her steady and nicely and now she drops to maiden 10 and I live for these type of scenarios. Funny part is the 3 horse in the race has basicly the same name starting with Sheltowees , there both m/l 20-1 but they do have a different sire which is really odd in itself. For shits and grins I will play these 2 in and exacta box just because.
Obviously the win ticket is in order here but playing exacta wheel box as well along with daily double wheeling all the horses in the first leg race 8 with this one in the 9th. I will watch the pools and if it looks right I will show bet this horse as well . Not often I get 20 to 1 odds but I never let odds detour my selections as Im smarter than them

This is a cheaper track in the state of OHIO but they handle more money than my local track here so I like to follow them and tracks like Tampa Bay and Fair Grounds.

Dotthei.WIN $8.20
Race 9 was snowed out race canceled

< Message edited by Rosie -- 12/30/2017 8:40:21 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> SATURDAY 12/30 selections Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode