Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Louisville   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> Louisville Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Louisville - 12/29/2017 10:37:27 PM   
Sam Ace Rothstein

still looking to win a college side this bowl season, in a pick made before the game that isn't a hedge of a loss.

Cards -7
Post #: 1
RE: Louisville - 12/29/2017 10:37:58 PM   
Sam Ace Rothstein

Steele: This is most likely Lamar Jackson's final game. Last year, the Cardinals did great early and finished poorly. This year they were 5-4 but played their best in a 3-0 finish with an average game grade of 110.6 in that span.

Jackson helped the offense average 176 yards per game above what its opponents normally allow, which is second in the country to Oklahoma. The defense allowed 410 yards per game in Louisville's first nine games but just 315 yards per game the last three and is No. 44 in my defensive rankings.

Mississippi State, on the other hand, lost quarterback Nick Fitzgerald against Ole Miss. True freshman Keytaon Thompson has 299 yards rushing on the year, and Mississippi State has my No. 19 defense, which might mitigate that loss -- but Mississippi State also lost head coach Dan Mullen, both coordinators and will be led by interim head coach Greg Knox. Bobby Petrino needs a solid finish after an unexpected four losses, including three as a favorite.

http://www.espn.com/chalk/insider/story/_/id/21739165/how-bet-every-2017-18-college-football-bowl-game-bowl-mania

(in reply to Sam Ace Rothstein)
Post #: 2
RE: Louisville - 12/30/2017 6:12:34 AM   
djlocks1

Will take a look at Louisville.

Like the Over in Memphis game. Anything under 70 looks good to me.

Time to get on a roll .............

Post #: 3
RE: Louisville - 12/30/2017 7:02:40 AM   
Sam Ace Rothstein

i like the under but my instincts are so bad. dogs have a tough d and they like to run it always

Post #: 4
RE: Louisville - 12/30/2017 8:53:58 AM   
djlocks1

JWB likes Miss State and is doing well. I have no idea on the game. I thought the line would be higher based on the QB difference. Louisville has burned me in the past on games they should have rolled. Going to follow the line movement up to game time.

Time to get on a roll .............

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> Louisville Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll