Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

FRIDAY 12/29 Selection   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> FRIDAY 12/29 Selection Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FRIDAY 12/29 Selection - 12/29/2017 10:08:48 AM   
Rosie

FRIDAY 12/29

HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE

Race #1
Horse # 7. Mias Moonbeam
M/L 5-1

Nobody has put up any selections of late but I have a few days off of work so I'm going to find time for today Saturday and Sunday.

Ive been waiting for this one to come back and today is the day. Last race he broke tardily and the winner went wire to wire . Moonbeam started making his move going into the far turn and continued into the stretch but naturally was caught 5 wide which probably cost him the race. This horse was picking em up and laying them down down the stretch and damn near caught the winner losing by 1/2 length and when they
crossed the finish line easily went by the horse. Since last race had a nice work out and with a clean break today and just sitting off the pace think he will get the job done at a fair price. It is cold here in Chicago so the track will probably be rock hard and fast which lots of folks like to play speed horses in those conditions ,but for me I like to play speed stretching out in later races. I'm hoping in this sprint race the leaders go out to fast and tire down the lane
leaving the Mias to pick up the pieces. Playing a win ticket ,exacta wheel box and a double wheel and hope for a bomb to go with him.
I have a couple nice picks going tomorrow Saturday with one's morning line at 20-1 which gets my blood flowing.

Win $8.40
Exacta $58.60
DD $11.00

< Message edited by Rosie -- 12/30/2017 8:01:11 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> FRIDAY 12/29 Selection Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode