Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

RE: College Bowls 2017   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> RE: College Bowls 2017 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 12/30/2017 2:55:07 PM   
bt_phins

I love watching Penn St and their classic uniforms. They look like Penn St from 1975 but with all the new gadgets like RPOs. Glad they haven't changed the uni's!

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 41
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 12/30/2017 4:10:43 PM   
I/O

2nd h's have been a graveyard for scoring.

I think this will be different....Over 27 fur me

quote:

ORIGINAL: Side Job
Well Said....

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 42
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 12/30/2017 5:36:15 PM   
bt_phins

Damn I/O. Was pulling for you. Was hoping Barkley broke one off on that last drive.

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 43
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 12/30/2017 5:55:31 PM   
bt_phins

quote:

ORIGINAL: bt_phins

Saw a few interesting facts that Chris Fallica posted ...

No RB fumbled more times this season than Jonathon Taylor (7).
Only 3 QBs threw more Int's than Alex Hornibrook (15)
ND has lost 9 straight January bowl games, the last 6 coming by an average of 23.2 PPG.

Hard to ignore those TOs. Miami is 2nd in the nation in TO margin, Wisky is 47. Miami also leads the nation in sacks per game. Clemson has 1 more sack but played 1 more game. Miami playing at home. I'll take the points. Hoping Big 10 loses one here!

Miami +7

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 44
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 12/30/2017 5:56:56 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

GL!

John 3:16

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 45
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 12/30/2017 6:00:09 PM   
bt_phins

Good luck too. See you at the window, JWB!

(in reply to JUSTWINBABY)
Post #: 46
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 12/31/2017 8:46:41 AM   
bt_phins

16-11-1 Bowls

Not sure what happened to Miami in the 2Q yesterday. They had all the momentum and looked to be in good shape and then they just collapsed. No d at all.

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 47
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/1/2018 9:42:33 AM   
bt_phins

Going with Michigan today. The strength of the SC D is their run D but Michigan can really get after it on the ground. I do think that Peters will have to make some passes down field today. But much like Hornibrook and Wisconsin, a poor passing team statistically this year, I think Peters will make some throws and that will open the gates on the running game. Michigan is more physical. Give me Big Blue!

Michigan -8.5

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 48
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/1/2018 11:53:20 AM   
bt_phins

Damn, got stuck doing sh*t for work and missed the kickoffs for Auburn and LSU games. Took a live bet of LSU PK -127. Gonna tail JWB and take Mich -3 2H. Crazy game between Auburn and UCF!!

LSU PK -127
Mich 2H -3

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 49
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/1/2018 12:19:00 PM   
bt_phins

What's up with the LSU kicker? For the love of God, make a FG!!! Might be a big factor moving forward.

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 50
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/1/2018 1:31:21 PM   
bt_phins

Ok, I'll try to post more later but just want to get my picks posted before I lose track of time again. I'm going with an all SEC championship. I was originally leaning towards Ok but will go with Georgia. I think it will be a close game and was going to take the points but the illness of Mayfield has me on Georgia now. He'll play, and probably play ok, but he's missed some practice time and sounded wiped out. Could be a bad read but I'll go with the Dawgs! And then I'm taking Bama, the better rushing O and the better rushing D. Think they can make Bryant one dimensional and take care of business. Won't be easy for sure as the Clemson front 4 is fierce. Hurts will need to make plays with his feet and his arm. Bama will run the ball with the best rushing game. Took this one early.

Georgia -2.5
Alabama -2

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 51
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/1/2018 10:25:07 PM   
bt_phins

Let’s go SEC!!! Nice job Dawgs and Tide. Looking forward to seeing that game next Monday!!

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 52
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/1/2018 10:41:58 PM   
I/O

quote:

Ok, I'll try to post more later but just want to get my picks posted before I lose track of time again. I'm going with an all SEC championship. I was originally leaning towards Ok but will go with Georgia. I think it will be a close game and was going to take the points but the illness of Mayfield has me on Georgia now. He'll play, and probably play ok, but he's missed some practice time and sounded wiped out. Could be a bad read but I'll go with the Dawgs! And then I'm taking Bama, the better rushing O and the better rushing D. Think they can make Bryant one dimensional and take care of business. Won't be easy for sure as the Clemson front 4 is fierce. Hurts will need to make plays with his feet and his arm. Bama will run the ball with the best rushing game. Took this one early.

Georgia -2.5
Alabama -2

Bueno!

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 53
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/2/2018 1:16:48 PM   
bt_phins

quote:

ORIGINAL: I/O

quote:

Georgia -2.5
Alabama -2

Bueno!

Thanks, I/O. Rough day to start yesterday. Glad I hit the 2 playoff games. I had a large bet on Bama from a while back.

Interesting, Bama vs Georgia should be a classic SEC contest with rushing and defense. I'm sure Georgia will look to make some plays in the air. But if OK beat Georgia, I was going to jump all over them as I think they would give Bama fits. Now it's more of a conservative matchup that's going to be played more inside a phone booth. TOs will be key. Alabama's D looked strong last night. If they lose Jennings, that would be a big loss. Georgia won't be able to run like they did on OK but they have an amazing rushing game and will break some plays. Fromm will most likely test the Bama DBs and that's where they can do some damage.

I'm headed to the game with my buddy who is a big Bama fan. We go every year. Should be a madhouse with Georgia playing in their home state. Can't wait!

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 54
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/2/2018 2:04:04 PM   
Chazbo

Btphins have a great time. I saw Saban is 10-0 against former assistant coaches. Doesn’t look good for Georgia.

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 55
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/2/2018 5:14:17 PM   
I/O

Just remember guys, the Bulldogs got a kid at qb thrown into the deep end early. Prolly wasn't suppose to see the field for a year or two. He's had some big moments to grow up in. He's also had a monster running game to help him. Georgia playing with house money right now coming off their season and especially coming off their last win. No stress.

Maybe.... just maybe.... Bama shot their load with that Clemson win.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to Chazbo)
Post #: 56
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/2/2018 8:18:01 PM   
I/O

some things I've been coming across...

Keep an eye on Bama's injury situation.....had a linebacker injury last game

Georgia has a much better kicking game and much better red zone success with their offense. Both of these are big in a tight game between two teams (and coaches) that know each other well.

The 1st h Under looks like free money to me right now.....lol

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 57
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/3/2018 10:44:02 AM   
bt_phins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chazbo

Btphins have a great time. I saw Saban is 10-0 against former assistant coaches. Doesn’t look good for Georgia.

Thanks, Chazbo! Really looking forward to the game. Hell, the whole weekend with NFL playoffs on! Gonna be a bad weekend for my liver! And you're right about Saban being undefeated against his former assistants. Might even be 11-0. Kirby probably knows him the best though. Should be an interesting dynamic.

(in reply to Chazbo)
Post #: 58
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/3/2018 10:46:12 AM   
bt_phins

Hey I/O. Jennings is out for the game. He had a monster game against Clemson and Bama will miss him. Wondering what Georgia has left in the tank after flying across country, playing 2OTs, all that emotion spent and now trying to get their legs under them to practice this week. One think I noticed, Hurts still didn't look great and the offense was efficient if not stellar. Bama's D will have to show up. They can't win a shootout this year.

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 59
RE: College Bowls 2017 - 1/6/2018 7:46:10 PM   
bt_phins

In Atlanta. Starting drinking at 7:40am on the plane. Funny thing is EVERYONE in our section was drinking!! Good shit. 9:45pm now and hammered. That’s all. 😀😜😜

(in reply to bt_phins)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> RE: College Bowls 2017 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode