Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

BOWLING...   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> BOWLING... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 6:19:13 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

0-0

Troy-7(3 units)Troy is banged up some in the secondary,BUT Bowls are won in the trenches...Troy enters Saturday allowing 17.5 points per game, a total that ranks 11th nationally.
Troy averages three sacks per game, which is tied for 12th nationally. Defensive tackle Jamal Stadom has six sacks on the season himself.UNT's offensive line has improved dramatically in pass protection this season, but it did give up NINE sacks in a loss to Florida Atlantic in the Conference USA title game. FAU also featured a talented and athletic defensive line....The Trojans haven't allowed more than 25 points in a game all season....Gotta mention this....C'MON MAN...UNT enters the New Orleans Bowl off a tough outing in the Conference USA championship game. Florida Atlantic beat the Mean Green 41-17 and missed out on a host of scoring chances that could have padded its margin of victory.
John Franklin III dropped the ball just before he crossed the goal line while showboating.

John 3:16

Post #: 1
RE: BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 6:32:39 AM   
scoots

Good luck JW. If my 60 year old memory serves me well, I remember
you doing quite well the past couple of years come bowl time. Always
like it when you and I line up on the same game. Scooter..$$$

"YOU PLAY; TO WIN; THE GAME"
HERM EDWARDS

(in reply to JUSTWINBABY)
Post #: 2
RE: BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 6:52:33 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

quote:

ORIGINAL: scoots

Good luck JW. If my 60 year old memory serves me well, I remember
you doing quite well the past couple of years come bowl time. Always
like it when you and I line up on the same game. Scooter..$$$
Good Luck Scoots! Hope we all kick bowl ass this year!

(in reply to scoots)
Post #: 3
RE: BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 7:30:40 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

Boise+7(4 units) Couple of things here is Ducks coach left and their best running back is not playing saving himself for the draft... Another issue I have is This pre Christmas Bowl is not quality enough for the Big name school...Boise has to be more interested,Conf. Champs yet 7 point dog to a 7-5 team...Also its players should be chapped that Oregon didn't think enough of any of them to offer a scholarship....Boise will want this more!

< Message edited by JUSTWINBABY -- 12/16/2017 8:00:05 AM >

Post #: 4
RE: BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 7:43:47 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

Boise ML +225( 2 units)

Post #: 5
RE: BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 8:02:35 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

Marshali+3'(3 units)The Herd has won five bowls in a row, and here’s this nugget: Marshall boasts the nation’s highest winning percentage in all NCAA-sanctioned bowl games, among teams making at least four appearances. The official count is 10-2 for an .833 percentage... Reading up locally the Herd Is really excited for this long distance bowl... Rams not so much...CSU coach Mike Bobo probably summed up the feelings of both teams Friday morning in the bowl’s press conference.

“Yes, this season was a disappointment,” he said. “Our expectations, as far as coaches and players, are as high as anybody’s in the country. We want to be considered one the best teams, year-in and year-out. We did not reach those expectations.

Post #: 6
RE: BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 8:23:00 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

Middle Tenn State +3(3 units)The return of junior quarterback Brent Stockstill. The son of head coach Rick Stockstill, the signal-caller is a three-year starter with 14 touchdowns to just five interceptions in limited action This year...In the six games he has played quarterback, the Blue Raiders are averaging 30 points per game...They were 3-5 after eight games before winning three of their last four to get to the postseason. Middle Tennessee has won with a defense that is top-25 in both yards allowed per play and yards allowed per rush.... This Bowl is typically close...The three previous Camellia Bowls have been decided by a total of 10 points. Ill take the 3...

Post #: 7
RE: BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 9:37:23 AM   
B_A

Good luck today. Really like your picks!! All the best!!

"It Always Looks Easier The Next Day!"

Post #: 8
RE: BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 10:01:15 AM   
TooDrinky

Thanks for writeups.

(in reply to B_A)
Post #: 9
RE: BOWLING... - 12/16/2017 5:27:26 PM   
Chazbo

Nice start JW💰💰💰 nice pick on Boise ML🤑

Post #: 10
RE: BOWLING... - 12/19/2017 8:12:15 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

Bowls 5-0 +17

Tuesday...

Zips+23 -120 3 units... I've seen this movie before.... Go to a Bowl but yet stay home, lol, That is like kissing your sister, You don't get anything out of it...“When we got bowl eligible, everyone was excited about that, but we had higher aspirations and goals,” Kiffin said....A source close to the team told The Palm Beach Post that the players were “mostly disappointed” with the news that they’d be staying in Boca Raton for their bowl game. Players were notified of the decision roughly 25 minutes before the official announcement.... I feel it would really suck to have a Great season and stay home for a Bowl... For Akron, This is early Christmas present! Leave Ohio and get to Sunny Florida for a Bowl, Yep They were rewarded well!
That said lets look at the Zips...The Zips did their most exhaustive workouts in Akron last week, primarily because Bowden understands what the bowl experience is. Bowl committees put together a lot of activities for players in the days leading up to the game.

“You can’t ask them to not go to the fish fry or the beach activity,” Bowden said. “We coaches have to demand 100 percent focus for an hour-and-a-half of practice and another hour of film study. The other eight or 10 hours, that’s for the bowl activities. That’s the reward for going.”

The Zips have many players from their Florida Home State (close to 30) And to play a college game near home they will have some support in the Stands...

The Zips’ offense had not been very dynamic in the team’s first nine games of the season, averaging 20.3 points per game. After qb Kato Nelson’s ascension, that number rose to 25.8 points per game, So The Zips are getting better on Offense as the season goes on... FAU is gonna get yards for sure, Akron is great at one thing, getting Turnovers..In a 45-28 loss to Toledo in the MAC Championship Game, for instance, the UA defense produced five turnovers... Bottom line for me is, FAU cannot be all that excited for this game at home against Akron! For Akron, I'm sure they are happy as a can be, 30 players are from Florida, alot of them played against the owls in high school.. I'm sure they will have a chip on their shoulders be the biggest dog in Bowl history... My Book is not giving me a ML on this but I would be tempted, FAU is not Alabama...That FAU defense can be had..

< Message edited by JUSTWINBABY -- 12/19/2017 8:17:39 AM >

(in reply to Chazbo)
Post #: 11
RE: BOWLING... - 12/19/2017 9:39:17 AM   
NBA_trends

awesome ! thanks for the info ! so it boils down to motivation! I don't see them losing by that many points ranking in the top 10 in defense ... so count me in! go Zips!

If you win it is call investing! If you lose you need to quit !

Post #: 12
RE: BOWLING... - 12/19/2017 11:03:10 AM   
JUSTWINBABY

quote:

ORIGINAL: NBA_trends

awesome ! thanks for the info ! so it boils down to motivation! I don't see them losing by that many points ranking in the top 10 in defense ... so count me in! go Zips!
Motivation is key in most of the pre Christmas games...

(in reply to NBA_trends)
Post #: 13
RE: BOWLING... - 12/19/2017 3:38:08 PM   
bigtiger

quote:

ORIGINAL: JUSTWINBABY

quote:

Struggling on this one

Agree with what you say...I just worry that the kids might be excited to know their coach is staying after the well timed extension

Post #: 14
RE: BOWLING... - 12/19/2017 4:48:18 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

quote:

ORIGINAL: bigtiger

quote:

ORIGINAL: JUSTWINBABY

quote:

I imagine they are happy, First bowl in a long time also...I just cannot believe they are slumped for being home for a bowl...10-3 at that and nowhere to go... Also, Time off helps defenses not offenses.. so I gotta grab that 23..
Struggling on this one

Agree with what you say...I just worry that the kids might be excited to know their coach is staying after the well timed extension

(in reply to bigtiger)
Post #: 15
RE: BOWLING... - 12/20/2017 4:25:33 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

5-1 +13.7

SMU-4 -120 3 UNITS... L Tech may not know what is coming with Dykes coming in tonight... If anything last night, I learned not to mess around hoping a Blah offense can keep up with a Good Offense...

Post #: 16
RE: BOWLING... - 12/20/2017 7:50:52 PM   
JUSTWINBABY

SMU-6 x3...No fcking way Tech wins by a landslide.. Tech does not even have 150 yards of offense in this game..

Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> BOWLING... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll