Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Tip on AT&T   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> Tip on AT&T Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tip on AT&T - 12/13/2017 12:31:19 PM   
I/O

We had their service for our house in the past. We are only currently using their internet service. Went to Costco, are going to get all out channel stuff thru a third party tied in with Costco's Concierge program. Its a great deal and we will always have access to get any new promos down the road.
Found out we supposedly owe AT&T $279 for equipment?? Call AT&T immediately and find out me and my wife have a zero balance and owe NOTHING. Dude at Costco tells us HIS company has us listed as owing $$. I think AT&T kinda blacklists people in the market that have left their service. So when you go elswhere you have more hurdles to overcome and, at least, you still have to contact AT&T again. Then they can hassle and pitch to you again. Another shot to get you back.

< Message edited by I/O -- 12/13/2017 12:32:06 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Side Job
Well Said....
Post #: 1
RE: Tip on AT&T - 12/13/2017 12:33:07 PM   
I/O

So far...
We have spent another 40 minutes just talking to AT&T while we are here trying to go with ANOTHER Company.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 2
RE: Tip on AT&T - 12/13/2017 1:54:36 PM   
I/O

Ended up

After two hours, rep for outside company said he would have his peeps clear up the bs balance.

This equipment "ploy" is pulled by all these outfits. Then you settle for half. And feel better even though they get a nice return in this scam.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 3
RE: Tip on AT&T - 12/14/2017 5:54:11 PM   
I/O

While I'm at it.....

Always Always Always be leary of these 3rd party companies that are backed by some huge retailer like Costco, Home Depot, Whatever....

They try to wrap themselves up with the company running cover for them. I've had dealings with RAINSOFT (absolute horseshit outfit!!) and they are moving business thru Home Depot (another shady operation). I won't do any business with either. If you got problems/issues each company tells you to go to the other all the while both are making big money off of you once the sale is done and long after.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> Tip on AT&T Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread