Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Still Waiting   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> Still Waiting Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Still Waiting - 11/12/2017 2:32:59 PM   
I/O

for that big story on all the pedo's in Hollywood and/or sports from...

60 minutes....anything yet from the "longest running" "most popular" news magazine??? I'm sure that hamburger killing social justice warrior Oprah is on it now! right?

Washington Post....I'm sure the bazzilonaire that owns that piece of shit could burn a couple Israeli shekels and get a BIG expose to expose all the scum and save future kids. That's gotta fit into their running narrative right???

ESPN......How about a nice 30 For 30 episode from them before they go completely bankrupt?? The asshole that runs that is planning on taking a shot at the next presidential election.

The New York Times.....there can't be a better topic for "All the News That's Fit to Print" can there???? The paper with more for shit Pulitzers than any other world wide.

Barry....our one time aswipe President or the future candidate dude he's married to recently went on a rant about much men suck but I haven't heard a word from either of those men on this topic yet??? What gives??

The View (of Our Fat Asses).....Anything??? Whoopi can find time between beef sandwiches and looking uglier for this right? This has to be important for Barbara Wah Wah???

Kimmel?? Letterman?? Colbert?? John Stewart?? What about the guy that abandoned his kids Martin Sheen?? Or that thing Michael I'm hungry Moore?? Maybe Lezzy Warren??

quote:

ORIGINAL: Side Job
Well Said....
Post #: 1
RE: Still Waiting - 11/12/2017 2:50:34 PM   
I/O

Almost forgot ...............the ACLU??

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 2
RE: Still Waiting - 12/17/2017 8:12:34 AM   
I/O

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/12/17/gonna-leave-a-mark-adam-baldwin-makes-this-challenge-to-jimmy-kimmel-and-crickets/

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> Still Waiting Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread