Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Twinspires Deposit Match   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Twinspires Deposit Match Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Twinspires Deposit Match - 9/27/2017 5:58:38 PM   
rprt

Twinspires is offering a 100% deposit match up to $500 from now until 10/3/17. I don't know if you have to already be a member, but it is worth looking into. The main requirement is that you have to bet 3 times whatever you deposit before you get the deposit match. So if you deposit $500 then you will get the deposit match of $500 after you bet a total of $1,500. Their does not appear to be any time limit for how long you take to bet the $1,500.
I just found out that not everyone is getting this email offer, but I would still press them to give it to you and see what they do.

< Message edited by rprt -- 9/27/2017 6:08:26 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Twinspires Deposit Match Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode