Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

2017-2018 NFL   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> 2017-2018 NFL Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2017-2018 NFL - 8/7/2017 10:05:46 PM   
Bouldergolfer

I purchased the NFL Pro Analyst and actually read the entire 160 page manual with the program open. Here is what I am trying to accomplish. I want to be able to download weekly stats, download ATS and O/U lines and then go to a predict page and see what WinPicks has to say. I was told by the administrators that I need at least 20 formulas but no direction as to where I get those. and to use. Platinum Picks. I tried the Platinum Picks. The only thing I get is some page that shows New England vs. Kansas City, noting else, no analysis, nothing. I also chose Fixed to Date Database and tried to download the past two seasons to work with. Once it said it was downloaded I went back to Platinum Picks and was there with Patriots and Chiefs again. I can't even view the 2017-2018 schedule. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program 3 times and have high speed internet but it seems that the only thing I can see is Patriots and Chiefs. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING and more of a guessing game than a program. I am computer literate and have other handicapping programs that were much more user friendly than this. Does anyone have any suggestions? Here is what I went to do:

1. Download Stats for the week.
2. Go to the next week to see the ATS and O/U and adjust according to the book I go to.
3. Select Predict and see what WinPicks has to say....
Post #: 1
RE: 2017-2018 NFL - 8/9/2017 9:49:10 PM   
webman

OK - the first thing you need to learn is how to change the date.

The little box on the top left corner of the screen is the system date.  It will normally show the date of upcoming games.  It currently shows September 7th because that is the next date when an NFL game will be played.  There is only game that day, Patriots-Chiefs, so you only see one game on September 7th.  After that game is completed, the date will automatically advance to the next date.  That's really the way it should work.  By default it should show you the next games that are going to be played because those are the ones you can still place a bet on.

However, you can look at any past or future date at any time.   The date box is a pull down menu.  You can pull down on the box and pick any date from a past season, or any future date.

You can also click on the arrow to the left of the date box to go back one date, or on the arrow to the right of the date box to advance the date.   The <F5> key does the same thing as the left arrow, and the <F6> key does the same thing as the right arrow.

Try something simple like selecting a date from the 2016 season, and then selecting PREDICT SIDES.  You'll see how well the currently loaded formula picked on that date.

We appreciate your business.

< Message edited by webman -- 8/9/2017 9:50:00 PM >

(in reply to Bouldergolfer)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> 2017-2018 NFL Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode