Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

la var ball (asshole)   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> la var ball (asshole) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
la var ball (asshole) - 7/28/2017 9:30:13 PM   
retired ref

as big of a asshole that he is
I got 2 more people that are worse
the person from addidas at the addidas tourney in las vegas
and the tournament director of the event
those 2 had the official taken off of the game because la var said he would take his team off the floor
so.....they removed her
and ball still wound up taking his team off the floor
they should of thrown his ass completely out of the tourney
but....of course money talks
the official is a division 1 highly rated individual....but apparently not good enough for la var
in fact they said all the game officials had to rated and invited
just to be able to work games in the tournament
its been a total joke that this guy gets his way and has been in the news for quite awhile
but......don't worry, he's going to be around for quite some time
this is just the beginning
Post #: 1
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 7/29/2017 3:37:00 PM   
I/O

But it’s somewhat disconcerting to hear a man say that, in the wake of his wife suffering a major stroke, that he is “rebooting” her to tell him that he is always “right,” which is “all” he wants to “hear her say.” Some might also question the wisdom of approaching the possibility of his sons helping take care of their mother as a “burden” that would get in the way of their personal pursuits.

“Like I told my boys: ‘I got her. Now you can do whatever you want to do. What I’m not going to [do] is burden you with sitting there rubbing her hand,’ ” Ball told Goodman. “We’re not making a movie.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/06/09/lavar-ball-made-some-odd-comments-about-his-wifes-recovery-from-a-stroke/?utm_term=.01a173d6e803

quote:

ORIGINAL: Side Job
Well Said....

(in reply to retired ref)
Post #: 2
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 7/30/2017 8:41:46 AM   
PIX2CLICK

====

HE'S JUST A TYPICAL CALIF4NIC8 

THEY THINK THEIR SHIT DON'T STINK !

====

==== THE BIG BOSS HAS OFFICIALLY LISTED OL' PIX AS DTD (DAY TO DAY) ====

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 3
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 7/31/2017 9:33:36 PM   
retired ref

he's all of that and a lot more pix

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 4
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 8/9/2017 2:56:38 PM   
I/O

How do they find officials to work these AAU games??

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/08/bol-bol-coach-pulls-team-court-refs-officials-forfeit-lavar-ball-aau

quote:

Well Said....

Post #: 5
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 10/26/2017 6:15:24 AM   
I/O

per Dillo......

This is a somewhat small sample, but thru four games, Lonzo Ball’s plus/minus is -24; the Lakers are +6 when Lonzo is on the bench.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 6
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 11/8/2017 9:04:41 AM   
I/O

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/11/07/liangelo-ball-and-two-other-ucla-players-reportedly-arrested-in-china-for-shoplifting/?utm_term=.c25b682b82bd

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 7
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 11/8/2017 12:56:10 PM   
PIX2CLICK

====

WITH WALTON DOING THE GAME, I CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT

" THE PAC 10, CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS " THAT HE USUALLY ESPOUSES WHEN ANNOUNCING A GAME !!

THE YOUNG MEN FROM UCLA ARE A DISGRACE TO THE UNIED STATES

IF FOUND GUILTY IN A CHINESE COURTROOM, THEFT IS OFTEN PUNISHED BY THE AMPUTATION OF A HAND

====

==== THE BIG BOSS HAS OFFICIALLY LISTED OL' PIX AS DTD (DAY TO DAY) ====

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 8
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 11/8/2017 4:53:20 PM   
I/O

per Dillo...

UCLA plays Georgia Tech in basketball Friday night in China. Tuesday, three freshman on UCLA’s team were busted for shoplifting from a Louis Vuitton store in Shanghai.

Was reading some stuff on the Interweb about this; the Chinese system is different from ours- these three nitwits could get 3-10 years in prison for shoplifting. There is no guarantee they’ll be back in the United States anytime soon- the Chinese justice system is slower, they don’t offer bail the way we do.

Donald Trump is going to be in China later this week; now there are worlds colliding, Trump and LaVar Ball in China at the same time, with Ball’s son in dire need of some legal aid.

Put that on your reality show.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to PIX2CLICK)
Post #: 9
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 11/18/2017 2:59:27 PM   
I/O

quote:

ORIGINAL: retired ref

as big of a asshole that he is

LaVar Ball downplays Donald Trump's role in UCLA freshmen's release
2:54 AM ET

Arash MarkaziESPN Senior Writer

LOS ANGELES -- LaVar Ball downplayed his son's shoplifting incident in China as well as U.S. president Donald Trump's involvement in getting his son and two other UCLA players back to the United States earlier this week.

"Who?" Ball told ESPN when asked about Trump's involvement in the matter. "What was he over there for? Don't tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out."

UCLA freshmen LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill, who had been detained in China for the past week on suspicion of shoplifting, landed in Los Angeles on Tuesday evening and addressed the media on Wednesday before being indefinitely suspended by the team.

Trump, who returned late Tuesday from a trip through Asia, said he raised their case with President Xi Jinping of China during a visit to Beijing last week.

Multiple sources told ESPN that UCLA officials are debating how long to keep out the three suspended freshmen players who admitted to shoplifting during the basketball team's trip to China last week.

The players were questioned last week about allegedly stealing from three high-end stores, including sunglasses from a Louis Vuitton store next to the team's hotel in Hangzhou, where the Bruins had been staying before leaving for Shanghai to face Georgia Tech on Friday.

They were released on bail early Nov. 8 and had been staying at a lakeside hotel in Hangzhou prior to flying home.

"As long as my boy's back here, I'm fine," Ball told ESPN. "I'm happy with how things were handled. A lot of people like to say a lot of things that they thought happened over there. Like I told him, 'They try to make a big deal out of nothing sometimes.' I'm from L.A. I've seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses. My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn't define him. Now if you can go back and say when he was 12 years old he was shoplifting and stealing cars and going wild, then that's a different thing.

"Everybody gets stuck on the negativity of some things and they get stuck on them too long. That's not me. I handle what's going on and then we go from there."

quote:

Well Said....

Post #: 10
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 11/21/2017 5:45:25 PM   
Michelangelo

Ignorant, immoral, ungrateful asshole. Reinforcing the ghetto stereotype. MLK would be puking right along with us.

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 11
RE: la var ball (asshole) - 12/4/2017 1:19:27 PM   
I/O

The asshole just pulled his son outta college. Didn't like the suspension.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to Michelangelo)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> The Sports Bar >> la var ball (asshole) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode