Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Saratoga 8/2   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: Alpine
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Saratoga 8/2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Saratoga 8/2 - 7/12/2017 6:32:29 PM   
Dimez10

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy!

I'm writing this post Bc I was invited to Saratoga for a day ath the track on 8/2 with a bunch of the managers from my company and the VP!! Being a new manager in the company, naturally I want to show off! If any of you have any leans or potential good plays for that day please please please share them with me. I would love any help I can get! Thank you all in advanced! I will bump this up again as the date gets closer. Take care all!

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." -Tommy Lasorda

50-27-1 (64%) NCAA BBall Season 2010-11... 5-1 TOURNEY

78-51 +2190 (60.4%) NCAA BBall Season 2013-2014... 85-58 +2120 overall (59.5%)
Post #: 1
RE: Saratoga 8/2 - 7/14/2017 5:17:24 PM   
Michelangelo

Dimez,

Do you live near Saratoga? Have you been there before? If you haven't you will love it. If you're not winning just look up from your form and you will be feeling great. The women there are unbelievable. I should say the many women. Inlike most tracks were men outnumber women 10 or 20-1 there are a zillion at Saratoga, and all looking great. The food is great, little pop-up bands, and the most beautiful assemblage of horses in the world which they walk right through the crowd on the way to the paddock. And you can bring your own cooler in if you want to go the picnic route and save a few bucks on food and drink. You're gonna love the place.

I looked up Aug 2nd. That's a Wednesday. Probably less crowded and no graded races. But it will be a good card, nonetheless. It always is at the Spa.

Remind us two days before you go. If I have time I will get the telly (need two day notice) and try to find you a winner. No guarantees. But I'll try. Maybe Rosie will have time. He's the best. Maybe some of the other cappers here, too.

(in reply to Dimez10)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Saratoga 8/2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote