Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

RE: Wade   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NBA and WNBA >> RE: Wade Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Wade - 6/22/2017 12:48:51 PM   
I/O

1pm cst

The Timberwolves may use the No. 7 pick as part of a package to trade for Jimmy Butler. (via ESPN)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Side Job
Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 21
RE: Wade - 6/22/2017 1:19:36 PM   
I/O

Woj

Minny still going real hard for Butler or George

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 22
RE: Wade - 6/22/2017 6:02:10 PM   
I/O

BREAKING: Jimmy Butler has reportedly been traded from the Bulls to the T-Wolves for a package including Zach LaVine http://on.si.com/2rXoMaP

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 23
RE: Wade - 6/22/2017 6:09:51 PM   
I/O

Boston pushing hard for George now

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 24
RE: Wade - 6/22/2017 7:42:40 PM   
I/O

Well Mickey

With the Bulls going young, good chance they may ask Wade to come off the bench for his 24 mill. AND, they may move Rondo. You gotta play all these young guys for the future if they are really tearing things down.

They should send Mirotic to Alaska for a couple of salmon.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 25
RE: Wade - 6/23/2017 12:49:45 PM   
I/O

Here's some of what I've taken in during the aftermath of the trade and draft.

General opinion is the Bulls got taken by Minny. I don't think so. Fans here (per usual) have a higher opinion of Butler's abilities than his market worth. Paxson actually got the best deal he could. Surprisingly, the Bulls were intent on cleaning house and completely starting over. This, after just last year, when Paxson went into a long speech on how it's the stupidest way to go and they would never do it.

Bulls traded a pick to GS for cash. With that cash, they are very likely to buy out Rondo and he will be free to play elsewhere.

As far as Wade goes, Bulls will keep him on the team until such a time comes another team wants to take on his salary, makes a trade with the Bulls for a contract on their team they want to get rid of, and dumps Wade and his big money contract at seasons end when it ends.

And for the cherry......

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2717461-jimmy-butlers-trainer-travelle-gaines-rips-bulls-culture-gm-gar-forman

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 26
RE: Wade - 6/30/2017 9:00:16 AM   
I/O

Local talking heads...

Bulls will attempt to trade Rondo (for anything). If this doesn't happen, he will be sent packing anyway and Bulls will save 10 million on the cap.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 27
RE: Wade - 7/3/2017 2:52:23 PM   
I/O

Free agent guard Derrick Rose is meeting with Milwaukee Bucks officials today, league sources tell ESPN.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 28
RE: Wade - 7/4/2017 6:19:46 PM   
I/O

Chris Bosh‘s salary will officially no longer count against the Heat’s salary cap going forward, with the team announcing today in a press release that Bosh has been waived. The move formally brings an end to Bosh’s seven-year stint with the franchise.

“Chris changed his life and basketball career when he came to Miami,” team president Pat Riley said in a statement. “And he changed our lives for the better, in a way we never would have imagined, when he joined the Miami Heat. We will forever be indebted to CB for how he changed this team and led us to four trips to the NBA Finals and two NBA Championships. He is, without a doubt, one of the greatest players in the history of the franchise.

“The number ‘1’ will never be worn by another player and we can’t wait to someday hang his jersey in the rafters,” Riley continued. “Today, we are both moving on but we wish Chris, Adrienne and their family nothing but the best. They will forever be part of the Miami Heat family.”

As we detailed last month when a doctor formally ruled Bosh’s blood-clot issues to be career-ending, he will no longer count against the Heat’s salary cap due to his medical retirement designation. That clears more than $52MM in total salary from the team’s books for the next two years, including $25.3MM+ in 2017/18. Miami will still have to pay Bosh his remaining salary, though the team should be able to recoup a significant chunk of that money via insurance.

It’s possible Bosh will attempt a comeback at some point, though NBA executives are skeptical about the odds of that. If his NBA career is officially over, Bosh will finish with averages of 19.2 PPG and 8.5 RPG over 893 total games with the Raptors and Heat (14 seasons, including 2016/17). Bosh was named to 11 All-Star teams and won two championships over the course of his career.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 29
RE: Wade - 7/15/2017 1:49:23 PM   
I/O

Rondo now a mean Pelican

guy is gonna play till he's 50

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 30
RE: Wade - 8/17/2017 5:15:04 AM   
I/O

Talk off local radio....

Bulls looking to buy out Wade. The two sides have to come up with some kind of number.

Or they just trade him at the break next season.

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 31
RE: Wade - 8/23/2017 4:17:21 PM   
I/O

quote:

ORIGINAL: I/O

Talk off local radio....

Bulls looking to buy out Wade. The two sides have to come up with some kind of number.

Or they just trade him at the break next season.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-young-bulls-players-fed-up-with-dwyane-wade-buyout-inevitable/

quote:

Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NBA and WNBA >> RE: Wade Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread