Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Arkansas Derby @ Oaklawn and some big racing at Keenland today   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Arkansas Derby @ Oaklawn and some big racing at Keenland today Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Arkansas Derby @ Oaklawn and some big racing at Keenlan... - 4/15/2017 8:25:44 AM   
Michelangelo

I know that Oaklawn is one of Rosie's favored tracks. Any opinions, bud?

Been looking things over. Will likely post but I would look to Eosie today.

Anything Greek? Jerryslowball? Sportster? Alpine? Anyone?
Post #: 1
RE: Arkansas Derby @ Oaklawn and some big racing at Kee... - 4/15/2017 2:18:35 PM   
Michelangelo

Was hoping Rosie would chime in. He likes this track. He's probably working.

I'm gonna key two horses today. I know. That's a no no. Can't do that often and expect to make money. But I'm doing it today because each fits into one of my favorite angles. And one is 15-1 ML and the other is 12-1 ML.

#11 Conquest Mo Money ML 15-1

This horse comes out of the same race as the longshot I scored with last week in the Bluegrass at Keenland. Except where Irap ran 6th in that race, Mo Money ran second. Like Irap, he is the only horse to have run at today's challenging distance of 1 1/8 miles. And like I said last week that race was run at a very fast 1:48. Mo Money was undefeated before finishing second in the SunDerby. He's capable and I'm expecting a strong showing from him today.

#1 Rockin Rudy ML 12-1

This horse fits my always dangerous "speed alone" angle. And he is breaking from the #1 hole which should allow him a rail hugging, no trouble, trip throughout if he so chooses. He is coming off two turf race seconds which look to me to be prep races for today's big race. In his only dirt race he won by an easy 11 lengths, albeit at an abbreviated distance of 5 1/2 furlongs. Not sure he has the stamina to get today's distance but his breeding says he does as his granddaddy was Unbridled's Song. If they let this horse loose on the front end, if he can rate, and if he can get the distance (a lot of if's) he will win. If. Oh yea, remember who saddled my horse, Irap, from the Bluegrass last week? Yep. Doug O'Neill. Same trainer again shipping in from Cali.

Of you want to mix those guys up, I'll be using them in tris and exactas and supers with:

#2 Clasis Empire
#3 Silver Dust
#12 Malagacy

And of course each other.

Good luck.

(in reply to Michelangelo)
Post #: 2
RE: Arkansas Derby @ Oaklawn and some big racing at Kee... - 4/16/2017 6:53:35 AM   
Rosie

Yea was super busy yesterday Jim so couldn't chime in with you . Im a Lookin at Lee fan and hope the horse runs in the derby as Ive been following that one since last year and think he's rounding into shape perfectly. Looks like we could of hooked up and grabbed the tri as your Mo horse dam near wired this field and would of pulled off another bonanza price for you.
The Derby will be here before we know it which means Arlington Park will be open and that marks the start of summer for me.
Keep up the great handicapping and keep posting will see you on the board here .

(in reply to Michelangelo)
Post #: 3
RE: Arkansas Derby @ Oaklawn and some big racing at Kee... - 4/23/2017 5:03:18 PM   
greek

Been locked in on the NBA playoffs but you most certainly will get my early Kentucky Derby Post this week 🐎

commishonergordon

(in reply to Rosie)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Arkansas Derby @ Oaklawn and some big racing at Keenland today Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode