Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Fla. Derby Satur. @ Gulfstream   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Fla. Derby Satur. @ Gulfstream Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fla. Derby Satur. @ Gulfstream - 3/31/2017 5:26:26 PM   
sportster1

It's good to get back into the horse game. Since I'm not bettin alot first time, 2 hours was enough research I think. And with the Derby being pretty dull, I spread out my effort on the undercard. With 5 to 7 horses in a race, it should be pretty easy to hit a super, but I could barely find 3 horses in any race to go with.
Appleton Stakes (the 4th): Exacta box with All Included and OUR Way (maybe throw Sliding Spring in there too)......Orchid Stakes (the 5th): Maquette, but no odds so I'm passing......Race 9: Barraaq w/pl (nice odds!).....The Honey Fox: no doubt exacta box of Linda and Celestine.....The Derby (the 14th): I don't think Gunne makes it from the outside and he might be too far back to hit the board, but he's the best horse in the race. I'm just gonna box Impressive Edge, Always Dreaming, and Gunnevry in an exacta and in a trifecta probably.... Good enough to start the season with. .....GL to all....The 10th race is my top pick.

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking,
and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Post #: 1
RE: Fla. Derby Satur. @ Gulfstream - 5/4/2017 4:45:36 PM   
ayyoCJ

Doesn't look like Impressive Edge is running. What is your latest research telling ya?

Giddyup!

Call me Chris again.

(in reply to sportster1)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Fla. Derby Satur. @ Gulfstream Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode