Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Mickey angelo   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Mickey angelo Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mickey angelo - 3/16/2017 9:39:17 AM   
jerryslowball

Ok I just finished reading mickalangelo post for the 15th time and I just could not let a few of his statements go by without a few comments.
First of all , after 9 years, I finally have the weekends off until July 1, 2017. So there will be a few saturdays that I will be "allowed " to attend the track without my significant other. Otherwise known as my second bank, after one of those days u mentioned . Seems like more and more of those days are a normally . Tracks are just not giving the bettor and halfway good hcappers a fair shot!!!

Now, lent, no beer, no races, buying dinners, buying beers, after reading this bullshit I thought I was on a plane looking out window and seeing scrubby old man trying to break the wing. I think the analogy is the f---ing twighlite zone😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
I will see u on derby day and I will show u how a real moosh does it. Plenty of beers sure to be flowing and after u win a bundle I will have a f---ing print out of your post. I can taste that steak dinner as I dream on.

I am heading over to Suffolk for oak lawn and fairgrounds and my favorite first time starters track santa Anita. If I win and after I drink a batch of beer I will go out to dinner and lift my glass of port and have a cigar on you boys.

Sea biscuit in the fifth!!!😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

< Message edited by jerryslowball -- 3/16/2017 9:40:54 AM >

Honey, if the phone doesn't ring, it's me!!!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Mickey angelo - 3/16/2017 7:11:43 PM   
Michelangelo

hahahaha

"You won't believe what happened. Handicapped a 27-1 horse. Played him 2nd and 3rd with three other horses in the tri. Summovabitch wins and the tri comes back 4200 buckos." "I suck."

(in reply to jerryslowball)
Post #: 2
RE: Mickey angelo - 3/17/2017 10:14:30 AM   
Rosie

WTF.Β That's a horrible story Jim.
Dare I say that happened to me once
Β It will never happen to me again I promise you that.
When I like a horse I put them in all three spots !
The screwed up part is it cost me 4 grand also and it was for 50cents
I still have nightmares about it.Β  With that said be prepared to wake up a few nights in a row tossing and turning and punching your pillow a few times
Β We need hits like that to make up for those days when we walked out losing a few hundred.
Not to rub it in but I will be going to OTB either tonight or tomorrow or you know what maybe both and Ive already envisioned that cold bud light in my hand while I enjoy what I love most the challenge of horse handicapping.
Β  One of these days I'm going to sit at and OTB with you and jerryslowball and take it all in.

Be good fellas

< Message edited by Rosie -- 3/17/2017 10:15:28 AM >

(in reply to Michelangelo)
Post #: 3
RE: Mickey angelo - 3/17/2017 3:12:49 PM   
Michelangelo

"not to rub it in" haha You sumovabitch.

Want a beer in the worst way today. Actually a St Paddy's few.

As for that tri thingy, that's not me. I handicap before ever looking at the board. When I'm done handicapping I check out the board only to figure iut how to bet the horse I like. But he ALWAYS goes into the win position first. I might use him in other slots too but I don't care what his odds are if I like him I bet him to win or on top. Maybe both depending on how I'm holding.

But my friend Jerry.... He's always calling me with those stories like I wrote above. He knows. Just doesn't have the confidence to put a long shot on top. Or something. We laugh. Like we've said many times, there's a million ways to lose at the track.

My weakness is picking a bomb, using him in exotics, watching him win and not having the 2nd place horse or no backup win ticket. Stupido.

Saratoga, Rosie. You drive east. We drive west. You'd love the place. And if the handicapping isn't working, just look up. The women are incredible.

Got my telly for tomorrow's show bet. Good luck with yours. I got lucky a couple of times already. Horses that I figured should win finished in the show slot. Haven't had a chance to get into it yet. But I will. No track. No beer. Plenty of time to handicap. But it does suck not being at the track emptying my pocket. haha

(in reply to Rosie)
Post #: 4
RE: Mickey angelo - 3/17/2017 7:45:53 PM   
sportster1

I'm goin to Twin Rivers Satur. for the same 2 races, jerry...
Rebel Stakes: Petrov win, Silver Dust place, and the exacta box
(and you gotta play names: silver dust over silver bullion for a laugh)
Santa Margarita Stakes: Finest City won't get you anything so I'm doing Perfect Pic
(but not very confidently so)
I got tomorrow morning to see if I can dig up anything else anywhere....GL

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking,
and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

(in reply to jerryslowball)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> Mickey angelo Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote