Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

How to export excel "predit sides" over multiple dates   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> How to export excel "predit sides" over multiple dates Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to export excel "predit sides" over multi... - 12/15/2016 10:17:58 AM   
lakerssuck

Hi I'm using Winpicks for College Basketball. I'm trying to export to excel - I know that I can export it by each individual day. However, I want to export a range of dates - from 11/11/2016 to today's date, 12/15/2016.
Is there a way to export the excel spreadsheets in this range at one time or do you need to manually export it one day at a time?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: How to export excel "predit sides" over m... - 12/15/2016 8:09:55 PM   
webman

Unfortunately, you can't export a range of dates.  You can export the information from the
report currently display on screen using EXPORT CURRENT REPORT.  Or, you export
all of the game information from the entire database using EXPORT
GAMES.

Please see this link for more information: 

http://www.microbro.com/manual/sec10-5.htm

(in reply to lakerssuck)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> How to export excel "predit sides" over multiple dates Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode