Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Diaz vs McGregor rematch   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Boxing and MMA >> Diaz vs McGregor rematch Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Diaz vs McGregor rematch - 7/26/2016 4:44:20 PM   
SPANKY

Something is strange about the ufc.... the underdogs keep pulling off the upset in the bigger fights.... which made me originally think I was guna bet Diaz..... but then I thought to myself the ufc needs McGregor to win or they loose the fame and flash of their organization..... their is no other fighter in the ufc bigger then McGregor and rousey... she ain't losing her next fight nor will McGregor.... if McGregor looses then his draw for pay per view goes down the shitter!!!!! When McGregor wins the ufc wins..... McGregor, rousey and the ufc all could afford each fighter to suffer 1 loss since it would bring an even bigger draw for the next fight..... but 2 losses can't happen....and what can't happen won't happen
Post #: 1
RE: Diaz vs McGregor rematch - 7/31/2016 6:01:52 AM   
SPANKY

Just seen the results from ufc 201.....chael sonnen even hit the nail on the head in an Espn interview when he said the titles changing hands so often is bad for the sport..... I'm not sold that mcgregor isn't the underdog in this fight and that's why I believe Vegas has the line at -135 ..... they want the vig of the $35..... Diaz beat mcgregor so that tells me Diaz should be the favorite.... I personally believe McGregor is the better fighter... but I think Vegas believes people will bet Diaz because of the previous fight and I'm sold on the idea that Vegas is planning on riding McGregor to the window collecting $35 off every $100 wagered

(in reply to SPANKY)
Post #: 2
RE: Diaz vs McGregor rematch - 8/16/2016 10:03:00 AM   
SHERRIFF

diaz -clearly better fighter.

changed my opinion ,
DIAZ WILL WHOOP HIM AGAIN.
going large on diaz. conor is a bitch.

gsp coming back. this will be interesting.

< Message edited by SHERRIFF -- 8/18/2016 12:39:25 AM >

0.01% skill 99.9% luck

(in reply to SPANKY)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Boxing and MMA >> Diaz vs McGregor rematch Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode