Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Winpicks   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Winpicks - 6/17/2016 7:44:41 PM   
RichD

I have been a win picks user for many seasons.

It is the best tool i have ever used ..

I want to tell others but they will just say ...."It sucks "

Thats because they want a freebie , just click and not worry about it .

Yes that does happen with Formulas , often ..Some serious runs ..But they will regress.

I have been fading formula ~ Shark on totals ~ all NBA Playoffs, and its on a 5-21 losing ride .Well that has boded well for me .Pretty sure i tweaked it from the original warehouse scoop.

I still do the work with the program .It is such a great tool ..I want to tell everyone .But you just cant ..They will not have what i have .

anyway

Thanks Micro Bros.

steelbucfan is a satisfied customer .

Will buy the whole package this year, instead of just NFL/NBA.

Never had much interest in Col. Foot but that will be changing...

< Message edited by RichD -- 6/17/2016 7:49:11 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Winpicks - 6/17/2016 7:56:02 PM   
RichD

I have a ?

Why is Winpicks software relegated to this small forum with little action ?

And the above forums with some regular posters , do not talk about it at all.

Sdql has more interest than Win picks .

Seems odd .

(in reply to RichD)
Post #: 2
RE: Winpicks - 8/1/2016 2:59:29 PM   
moze

A little formula discussion: I bought WinPicks on & off for about 20 years. I luv formulas and playing with them, but I never became an expert. Maybe I will never understand Betting Windows and the intricasies of mastering formulas. Two things have really bugged me about formulas over the years...... the first is Betting Window... WinPicks can make a solid recommended play on a team at +3... now the line goes to +4... that's even better for me as I'm getting MORE points... but because of a betting window the play disappears... that just ain't RIGHT!.... and secondly, back when the original L.A. Rams were playing the 49'ers (long before St. Louis)... the 49'ers were a -10 FAVORITE.... (I entered the line wrong and made the Rams the -10 FAV... in effect by mistake the Rams are now getting 20 points.... WinPicks never saw this as a play and the recommendation was blank.... if your Book made a 20 point mistake in your favor you'd think you were in Heaven... but WinPicks never saw it..... and if I could throw in a 3rd thing.... since I never saw a formula that stood the test of time, I wonder if anyone ever created a great formula, waited a few weeks, and then bet the other side?

(in reply to RichD)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode