Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

What deal?   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Boxing and MMA >> What deal? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What deal? - 2/16/2015 1:30:53 AM   
Jase01

You guys think Mayweather's fight with Pac is finally sealed? All data available are just reports that doesn't come from the actual subjects.
Post #: 1
RE: What deal? - 2/17/2015 9:06:43 AM   
PLAYER

= JASE dude 

with ALL due 'respect' to you ONLY,,,,HOO cares wot BOTH these MORONS do anymore at THIS Stage????

talk about a fight thats just plain gone 'HOO CARES' lackluster public wise after ALL this time, even the MEDIA can't PUMP this one anymore,,,,

like MOST sports,,, TOO MUCHO  'agenda' with entourages,   NO SUBSTANCE,,,gimme the Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Marvin Hagler and even Mike Tyson days of LESS talk and MORE  'DO',,,

anybuddy know WHEN is the WOMENS international Knitting contest sched????

< Message edited by PLAYER -- 2/17/2015 9:09:14 AM >

PLAYERS LAW

Pointspreads are ALL about the HONEYMOON

FINAL SCORES ARE A-L-L ABOUT THE MARRIAGE

(in reply to Jase01)
Post #: 2
RE: What deal? - 3/8/2015 2:49:57 PM   
I/O

Heard they will be askin $89 for pay per view, $99 for HD pay per view

none of it will be my money

The last time I paid for a fight one dude bit the other dude's ear off. ESPN has some good boxing on each Friday. Teddy Atlas is one of my ALL TIME favorite sports talking heads. Guy is down to earth and straight as can be. And never takes himself seriously. AND knows the game.

btw....Watched that awesome fight last night between Thurman and Guerrero.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Side Job
Well Said....

(in reply to PLAYER)
Post #: 3
RE: What deal? - 3/13/2015 5:27:28 AM   
I/O

"Mayweather’s right-hand man Leonard Ellerbe announced at the conclusion of Wednesday’s press conference that tickets for the fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas would range from $1,500 to $7,500. The sale date will be announced in the coming days.

To put those prices in comparison, the most expensive ticket made available to the general public for Mayweather’s rematch against Marcos Maidana was only $1,500.

There’s no word on how many tickets will be made available to the general public, but considering this fight has been five long years in the making, expect to hit the refresh button early and often on your computer.

According to Forbes.com, less than 200 tickets are currently listed on the secondary market with prices ranging from $4,100 for a seat in Section 201 to $33,000 for an elusive floor seat.

Despite the absurdity of those prices, selling out the 16,800-seat arena will likely happen in a matter of seconds."

quote:

ORIGINAL: Side Job
Well Said....

(in reply to I/O)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Boxing and MMA >> What deal? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread