Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

RE: Share Your Fifa World Cup 2014 Prediction Thread   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Soccer >> RE: Share Your Fifa World Cup 2014 Prediction Thread Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Share Your Fifa World Cup 2014 Prediction Thread - 7/6/2014 10:25:35 AM   
Jobert

Brazil vs Germany

Match Schedule
Date: 07/09/2014

What makes Germany so scary is that its offense can come from anywhere, as Thomas Müller hasn't scored a goal in two matches and still has four goals in the tournament. Guys such as Mats Hummels, André Schürrle and Mesut Özil have been carrying the load. This is a solid team on both sides of the ball. The team is without its top player and captain. This was going to be a tough match regardless, now, there’s no reason why Germany shouldn't win. Other than the fact Brazil hasn't lost in forever on its home turf, Germany has to be the pick in this match up.

Germany Win this Match!

Argentina vs Netherlands

Match Schedule
Date: 07/10/2014

Argentina has shown in the knockout stages that it is more than capable of playing a passive and defensive game as well as an aggressive offensively style of play. And while it once seemed like Argentina couldn't win without Lionel Messi finding the net, the star hasn't scored a goal in two straight matches. Both have been playing lights out on both ends of the field. However, once you get into these stages of the World Cup, the best players begin to takeover, and nobody is capable of doing just that better than Messi.

Argentina Win!!!

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Sbobet.

(in reply to NBA_trends)
Post #: 21
RE: Share Your Fifa World Cup 2014 Prediction Thread - 7/9/2014 9:48:58 PM   
grizzlee

WOW nice wins Jobert ,,,,,,,,congrats

For the last two games ,,,,,,

Brazil vs Holland
OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.60

GERMANY / Argentina
@ 2.35

GLTA

(in reply to Jobert)
Post #: 22
RE: Share Your Fifa World Cup 2014 Prediction Thread - 7/11/2014 2:35:28 PM   
Jobert

Germany vs Argentina

Match Schedule
Date: 07/14/2014

Even though Argentina has traditionally been criticised for its weak defence, it has shown effectiveness in its defence in this tournament. Javier Mascherano has played a major role both as a central defender and defensive midfielder. Romero's performance in the semis will boost the team-morale tremendously. Argentina conceded only 4 goals in 6 matches with 4 clean sheets. That is impressive by any standard. Argentina won against the Netherlands in the semi-finals. When neither of the teams could score even once after 120 minutes of play, the match was decided in penalty shoot-out. Sergio Romero, the Argentine goal-keeper whom nobody probably had high hopes for, turned out to be the hero of the match as he saved 2 out of 4 penalty shots taken by the Dutch.

Germany is probably the most complete team in this tournament. It has such an attacking capacity that it can devastate any team on a given day. Thomas Müller, Miroslav Klose and Bastian Schweinsteiger are just a few names in its never-ending list of talents. Its captain Philipp Lahm leads the team with a no-nonsense strategy.Manuel Neuer is arguably the best goal-keeper in the world right now. Joachim Löw's team is good as it gets. What Germany didto Brazil was "murder" by sporting standards. The five-time world champions were defeated 1-7 in the semi-finals of the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The hosts suffered the worst defeat in its world cup history, and Germany went to a world cup final for the eighth time.

Germany Win.

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Sbobet.

(in reply to grizzlee)
Post #: 23
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Soccer >> RE: Share Your Fifa World Cup 2014 Prediction Thread Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode