Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Winpicks update 18.02   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks update 18.02 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Winpicks update 18.02 - 10/24/2013 5:57:33 PM   
stukintx

Updated program and it says 18.01

Any clues?

Post #: 1
RE: Winpicks update 18.02 - 10/25/2013 8:55:57 AM   
WinPicks Support

Hi

Did the update complete successfully when running it? Which program (PFA, CFA, PBA, or CBA)? The WinPicks_Update_1802.exe file will install new executables over the existing ones, so it sounds like it didn't complete successfully.

WinPicks Support

(in reply to stukintx)
Post #: 2
RE: Winpicks update 18.02 - 10/25/2013 1:38:21 PM   
stukintx

The update completed successfully. Update was for PFA.

I figured out what the problem is and you may want to see if you can fix it.

I installed this on a 4TB drive. When I originally installed it I got a msg that there wasn't enough space to install. Abort, Retry, Ignore. There was over 3 TB free so I clicked Ignore. Pgm installed fine. The update doesn't do that. I downloaded the entire 18.02 install and installed the software again. Got the same error msg and clicked ignore. Pgm is now updated to 18.02.

(in reply to WinPicks Support)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks update 18.02 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode