Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

help please   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> help please Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
help please - 1/29/2013 11:52:40 AM   
hellbringer507

This whole line change deal in NBA totals really is making things hard.

I do not know at what time to run the formulas for the last time ?
I guess seconds before the game because last night at 3:45 Vegas time
I got my picks and made my bets and came home and rechecked the picks and they
were different. I assume that the results are based on the lines in the last second before
the games. maybe someone could help me understand this, maybe in the future there could be a
cut off time for line changes to be downloaded so the results a a real life situation would
match the end result in the winpicks record.
Post #: 1
RE: help please - 1/29/2013 1:23:22 PM   
lain

Have you checked out that line shifter feature? I never checked it out.

(in reply to hellbringer507)
Post #: 2
RE: help please - 1/29/2013 3:06:00 PM   
hellbringer507

yep, I tried a lot of different line shifts, but it still devalues the whole record ofthe formulas or the consensus. Shifting lines just adds another variable to the whole mix. I guess I am hoping for a cut off time. Say the last hour before the games, and have the records of the formulas reflect one certain line at a standard time.

(in reply to lain)
Post #: 3
RE: help please - 1/30/2013 11:03:01 AM   
mm52978

I am having same issue. I had picks all ready at 530 yesterday. Opened program this morning and all 4 NBA games changed. It is a good thing, but you almost have to dedicate checking every hour when lines change until the last bet of the night.  This can make for some serious involvement. I guess if the formulas are that sensitive, and the 1/2 point and point make it change so drastic, it may be worth checking all the time. The good thing is, its pretty easy to look and update all.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks

(in reply to hellbringer507)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> help please Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode