Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Any Chance you guys could make a software for NHL?   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Any Chance you guys could make a software for NHL? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any Chance you guys could make a software for NHL? - 10/8/2011 12:45:52 PM   
Sosana

Hi Guy's,

Curious if you guys have tried or thinking about trying a NHL software we could use like the rest of the sports you have posted.

Also a trend warehouse would be awesome! Any chance you guys are working on this?

Cheers,

Sosana
Post #: 1
RE: Any Chance you guys could make a software for NHL? - 10/18/2011 9:16:06 PM   
Sosana

Wow dude not one reply?

why isn't there anyone out there sharing formula's or talking about them?

(in reply to Sosana)
Post #: 2
RE: Any Chance you guys could make a software for NHL? - 10/23/2011 10:21:21 AM   
TahoeStorm

This is a subject that comes up a couple of times every year; the possiblity of the WinPicks database wizards coming up with a module for NHL and/or MLB.

The first few years I used WinPicks, I tried to encourage them to develop a MLB program as I would share suggestions. As I was told, the fact is they simply have no plans in that direction.

So, I've arrived at the place where I just accept the reality that I have to make do with the limitations of the finest basketball / football handicapping software available anywhere in the solar system.

They may not do hockey and baseball, but they're the absolute best at basketball and football.

(in reply to Sosana)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Any Chance you guys could make a software for NHL? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode