Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

BB-missing game?   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> BB-missing game? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BB-missing game? - 3/3/2010 8:31:06 AM   
HowDOG

Am I doing something wrong? I seem to be missing Denver game for march 3 2010 on winpicks? Please advise if I need to update something? Any help ?
Post #: 1
RE: BB-missing game? - 3/7/2010 3:50:54 PM   
Statman02

You didn't miss it.......Winpicks administrators missed it.......if you check todays schedule the Porland/Denver game is missing again......I had to put that game in manually.......they are asleep at the switch over there I posted a complaint about today's missing game over three hours ago.......and nothing.......I thought we were paying for better service than this

(in reply to HowDOG)
Post #: 2
RE: BB-missing game? - 3/15/2010 6:58:10 PM   
webman

Every once in a while a game is missing from the data feed.  Usually this game is picked up automatically that night or the next day, which was the case with the games mentioned above.  If we catch it during the day we will add it.

Send email to winpicks@microbro.com for the fastest response if you see a missing game.

Thanks for your patience.

(in reply to Statman02)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> BB-missing game? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode