Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Winpicks worth the $$$$   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks worth the $$$$ Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Winpicks worth the $$$$ - 11/8/2001 11:10:53 AM   
Lone Wolf

Just checking to see if anybody might have some some statistical data to prove Winpicks would be worth the purchase.
Post #: 1
RE: Winpicks worth the $$$$ - 8/9/2002 7:14:22 PM   
FRANK THE TANK

TextHAVE JUST PURCHASED WIN PICKS FOR THIS YEAR.I HAVE SEVERAL GREAT FORMULAS,SOME WITH A GOOD WINNING % THE LAST FEW YEARS.ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU ALREADY HAD BEEN USING THIS FORMULA LAST YEAR,YOU WOULD HAVE KICKED SOME MAJOR BUTT!
WHO KNOWS HOW ANY FORMULA MIGHT DO THIS YEAR.IT IS QUITE EVIDENT THAT SOME FORMULAS SOME YEARS (FLOP)! FEEL CERTAIN THAT A GOOD CONSENSUS WITH SOME GOOD FORMULAS,WILL AT LEAST BREAK YOU EVEN.PROGRAMS ARE ALWAYS WORTH THEIR MONEY IF THEY ARE WORKING FOR YOU,BUT THIS PROGRAM LOOKS TO AT LEAST WITH A LITTLE WORK KEEP YOU FROM LOSING YOUR SHIRT.I FEEL IT WILL DO GREAT!!!

(in reply to Lone Wolf)
Post #: 2
RE: Winpicks worth the $$$$ - 8/9/2002 11:32:42 PM   
hellbringer507

NFL sides :

last year 70.9 %
last 90 dates 66%
last 135 dates 64%
all dates 54.5%

I will trade Formaulas for food.

(in reply to Lone Wolf)
Post #: 3
RE: Winpicks worth the $$$$ - 8/12/2002 3:01:12 PM   
southernfox

LoneWolf

I have used Winpicks for 3 years, and last year was exceptional. I was a documented 36-14-2 on thinkwin.com using the Winpicks formulas for NFL...Surveyor hit well over 60% (all documented at thinkwin) in college football on his posted picks. I only use for weeks 5-15 in NFL because i like to constantly test formulas using current team data..i have many great formulas, but they vary in consistency from year to year..a consensus that works one year may not be as successful the next! You can "backfit" many formulas that hit over 60% but perform poorly during the current season on virgin stats. Don't get real excited about tested formulas when they are "backfitted"! Winpicks is worth the money because of its trend analysis if for no other reason.

(in reply to Lone Wolf)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks worth the $$$$ Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode