Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 Page: <<   < prev  56 57 58 59 [60]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 - 9/17/2016 11:49:52 AM   
retired ref

maybe the tri at Arlington?

see there was nor pick3or rolling double at Remington,did ya get the exacta or tri?

(in reply to Michelangelo)
Post #: 1181
RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 - 11/20/2016 9:20:38 AM   
Rosie

SUNDAY  11/20

FAIR GROUNDS

Race # 7
Horse # 4.... Broadway Missile
M/L... 10-1

On my watch list as last out was at Remington and I had him and said I would bet him next time out.
Typical turf racelast time as its always a battle down the lane and this one got boxed behind a wall of horses three deep and finally a spot opened up was to late and when clear
was gaining with every stride and a ton of horse left when they crossed the wire. Hopefully jockey will keep the horse out of trouble or the glory hole
will open sooner as this is a nice price for what lookslike a great Fairgrounds meet based on all the entries

< Message edited by Rosie -- 11/20/2016 9:22:07 AM >

(in reply to retired ref)
Post #: 1182
RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 - 2/15/2017 3:08:25 PM   
Rosie

FRIDAY  2/17 
 This thread has been dead for months time to perk it up

FAIRGROUNDS

Race #7
Horse # 8...... GAGAOVERYOU
m/l  7-2
post time 4:07 central    

I am in love with this horse is all I can start with. I've been waiting for his return to a race after his last race on 1/20 at Fair Grounds.
This horse looked amazing in winning on the grass last out at this same distance. A horse I have followed since the summer at Arlington Park.
Geroux and Amoss combo makes this horse look unbeatable to me in this spot. I was so impressed how this horse looked and ran Ive woken up many a morning with WOOD just thinking about his return.
Can I/We get 7-2 odds on him as projected? Man I hope so .

DELTA DOWNS

Race#8
Horse # 5..... Truly You
m/l  5-1
post time   8:52 central

Yea I know Delta Downs ?  yep. Been following it rather closely this winter because I love Tim Thorton as a jockey and he is making his come back there and number two jock right now.
Tim is not on this horse I've just tagged this horse on my watch list there. Great work pattern and wonderfully spotted so 5:1 looks good to me

< Message edited by Rosie -- 2/15/2017 3:12:36 PM >

(in reply to Rosie)
Post #: 1183
RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 - 3/17/2017 10:29:55 AM   
Rosie

FRIDAY 3/17
        HAWTHORNE PARK

Race 3... post 5:04 Central
Horse #2... Reality Star
M/L.6-1
I liked him last Friday and he won and bringing him back in 7 days is and indication the trainer wants to take advantage of a fit horse.

Race 6... Post 6:25 Central
Horse # 2......Fudgenapplebutter
M/l.... 7-2
  Workouts tell me ready to go came back to Hawthorne after a run at another track

Race 7....... Post 6:52 Central
Horse # 3. ....Mendota
M/L... 9-5
 Best bet of day and let me just say this............. READY to WIN

Race 8 .......  Post 7:22 Central
Horse # 3.......... ChuChuJohnie
M/L...15-1 
This is the get even horse for the day with long odds. I have this one rated a +2.0 on my work out scale which is big
should get a run for the money at this price

< Message edited by Rosie -- 3/17/2017 10:35:23 AM >

(in reply to Rosie)
Post #: 1184
RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 - 3/17/2017 7:15:38 PM   
the crack pipe (not)

r) 7...crush

had it for 250.00 x the #...
GREAT TALKING TO YOU ROSIE (after the win)
missed  the other bets......damn ..had a teenage issue 
AS ALWAYS...
MY HOUSE IS ALWAYS OPEN...
let's make this work...

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid

(in reply to Rosie)
Post #: 1185
RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 - 3/18/2017 8:42:34 AM   
Michelangelo

Crack, where ya been?

Rosie, Tip of my guiness to your superior handicapping. Great day.

(in reply to the crack pipe (not))
Post #: 1186
RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 - 3/18/2017 9:21:35 AM   
Rosie

SATURDAY 3/18

Got a few I like today and have some bullets so thought I would put up three of my selections on the card

OAKLAWN PARK

Race 1........ Post time 1:05 central
Horse # 3......... Salute the warrior
M/L ....... 7-2

There's a lot to like for me with this one as some key factors come into play. First and most important is the drop in class from Mdn 30 to mdn 12,5
next is the lone speed sprinter stretching out one of my favorite tactics. Huge jockey switch to a hot jockey. The sire Warrior's reward is huge right now and lots of folks hvent caught on to this.
Im sure this one will have the led just hope nobody presses him to much because if he gets lose on and uncontested lead its over. Daily Doubles 3 with 3,5

GULFSTREAM PARK

Race 6.... Post 2:05 Central
Horse # 6....... My Life
M/L.......... 9-2

If I got 9-2 on this horse I would double my action that I promise. I believe it will be closer to 3-1 . Lots of great angles going for this one. Another dropper from Mdn Sp to Mdn 50
key jockey switch here as well going from and apprentice to the leading boy SAEZ speaks volumes. Pletcher trains and his horses are always dead set . Jockey has won 12 of 42 (29%) for the trainer at the meet. She broke really slow last time ,wide just about the whole trip but ran even not losing a ton of ground puts this one right there at the end. A few others in here look solid so I will play a tri here 6 with (4,1,12 ) ...... also (4,1,12) with (4,1,12) with 6 ....... also ( 4,1,12) with (4,1,12) with 6

Race 7.......... post 2:35
Horse # 6......... Illmatic
M/L............. 5-2
Another maiden dropper from 50 to 25 ,hasnt ran since January but 4 nice works after last race indicate fitness. Will contend for the lead with number 1 but using my math and what
I call ability times this one is 5 lengths better in the end .Super hot jockey adds to the appeal . Not much to be afraid of except one first time starter so Ill call this one my best bet on the day.

< Message edited by Rosie -- 3/18/2017 10:04:10 AM >

(in reply to Michelangelo)
Post #: 1187
Page:   <<   < prev  56 57 58 59 [60]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 Page: <<   < prev  56 57 58 59 [60]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode