Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Click here to register for the sports forumClick here to download the FREE ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 Page: <<   < prev  56 57 58 59 [60]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 - 9/17/2016 11:49:52 AM   
retired ref

maybe the tri at Arlington?

see there was nor pick3or rolling double at Remington,did ya get the exacta or tri?

(in reply to Michelangelo)
Post #: 1181
RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 - 11/20/2016 9:20:38 AM   
Rosie

SUNDAY  11/20

FAIR GROUNDS

Race # 7
Horse # 4.... Broadway Missile
M/L... 10-1

On my watch list as last out was at Remington and I had him and said I would bet him next time out.
Typical turf racelast time as its always a battle down the lane and this one got boxed behind a wall of horses three deep and finally a spot opened up was to late and when clear
was gaining with every stride and a ton of horse left when they crossed the wire. Hopefully jockey will keep the horse out of trouble or the glory hole
will open sooner as this is a nice price for what lookslike a great Fairgrounds meet based on all the entries

< Message edited by Rosie -- 11/20/2016 9:22:07 AM >

(in reply to retired ref)
Post #: 1182
Page:   <<   < prev  56 57 58 59 [60]
All Forums >> [Other Sports] >> Horse and Dog Racing >> RE: a horse for you gimmicks! hushion tomorrow 8/13 Page: <<   < prev  56 57 58 59 [60]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode