Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Note to all sports services that post in the ads forum   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Advertising] >> Advertising for Pay Services and Other Web Sites >> Note to all sports services that post in the ads forum Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Note to all sports services that post in the ads forum - 7/28/2009 7:46:08 AM   
webman

Football season is coming and now is a great time to place an ad on the Talksport and Scoresline sites.  You can place a 120 x 60 banner or text box ad on both sites for a very low monthly rate.  See this link for details:

http://www.microbro.com/adrates.htm

If you are interested, please send us an email at:  ads@microbro.com

The ScoresLine.com site is growing rapidly and you'll get your message out to a lot more people at a very low rate if you place an ad.   Check out our rates, and let us know if you have any questions.

Post #: 1
RE: Note to all sports services that post in the ads forum - 9/12/2010 11:49:47 AM   
webman

Service providers,

We just lowered our ad rates.  Please check it out.  This is a better deal than you will get anywhere.

See this link for details:

http://www.microbro.com/adrates.htm

If you are interested, please send us an email at:  ads@microbro.com

Thank you.

(in reply to webman)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Advertising] >> Advertising for Pay Services and Other Web Sites >> Note to all sports services that post in the ads forum Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode