Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

great year in college: so I thought I should share   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> great year in college: so I thought I should share Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
great year in college: so I thought I should share - 11/1/2008 8:03:31 AM   
sportster1

Lots of picks this week:  Tex A+M (my best), Tulsa, No.Tex, Navy, Tex.Tech (next tier), smaller plays on W.Va., and So. Caro.
Some wild ML shots on: Tex. Tech, Pittsb., Army, + No. Tex
Most of the above are on the Amusement Only card, so I had to mix + match 8 teams into the right 4 !  Ha Ha on that one !

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking,
and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Post #: 1
RE: great year in college: so I thought I should share - 11/2/2008 5:37:10 AM   
sportster1

WOW--what a DAY !  Hope someone's following my picks!  Last 3 weeks, I'm like 25 and 5 aren't I?  Trying to pat my back with both hands and type is difficult, but...

LOVE that +580 ML on UT !!!!!!!!

Lost Tulsa big and pushed on Navy.  Lost the Army ML but won 'em on the card at +10 !  (Card always uses early week lines, so sometimes there's a nice float there.)
Won 2 of 4 Amusement cards again:  So. Caro., Pittsb, Army, Fla, Texas teams, W. Va. (the two that didn't have Navy on 'em).

(in reply to sportster1)
Post #: 2
RE: great year in college: so I thought I should share - 11/2/2008 4:46:26 PM   
Enfuego

That Army/AF game was anywere from 7-10 so how did we know you had them +10 and who is UT ML?

Kind of miseading IMO.

(in reply to sportster1)
Post #: 3
RE: great year in college: so I thought I should share - 11/2/2008 5:44:14 PM   
the crack pipe (not)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sportster1

WOW--what a DAY !  Hope someone's following my picks!  Last 3 weeks, I'm like 25 and 5 aren't I?  Trying to pat my back with both hands and type is difficult, but...

LOVE that +580 ML on UT !!!!!!!!

Lost Tulsa big and pushed on Navy.  Lost the Army ML but won 'em on the card at +10 !  (Card always uses early week lines, so sometimes there's a nice float there.)
Won 2 of 4 Amusement cards again:  So. Caro., Pittsb, Army, Fla, Texas teams, W. Va. (the two that didn't have Navy on 'em).

this is fvckin' comical...

< Message edited by the crack pipe (not) -- 11/2/2008 6:02:40 PM >

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid

(in reply to sportster1)
Post #: 4
RE: great year in college: so I thought I should share - 11/2/2008 5:44:54 PM   
the crack pipe (not)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Enfuego

That Army/AF game was anywere from 7-10 so how did we know you had them +10 and who is UT ML?

Kind of miseading IMO.

AND YES........................................................

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid

(in reply to Enfuego)
Post #: 5
RE: great year in college: so I thought I should share - 11/3/2008 7:51:25 PM   
sportster1

Sorry Enfuego...typo "UT"...kinda obvious though it was meant to be NT (who was +19) and +580 on the ML (money Line).
Army/AF---also points out I took and lost Army on the ML (there's that tricky abbreviation again) but they were +10 on the For-Amusement-only-Card and they came thru there.

Seems clear to me, crack; but I don't have to bother posting 8 (or 9) winnahs out of 11....something like 24 out of 30 in the last 3 weeks. ..You're doing quite well in Mr. Eagle's contest so you certainly don't need my recommendations.

***This discussion can end now, thx***

< Message edited by sportster1 -- 11/3/2008 7:52:17 PM >

(in reply to Enfuego)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [College Sports] >> College Football >> great year in college: so I thought I should share Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode