Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Attn WinPicks Support:   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Attn WinPicks Support: Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Attn WinPicks Support: - 2/8/2007 9:36:44 PM   
Docwatson

Guys…Once again I'll say you’ve got a good thing here with WINPicks…CBB is slipping though…Several Big West teams aren’t coming up when doing the lines they have to be added in…Some cases the matchups are there, but the lines never come in....Also I see some games are not coming up when concerning the WCC as well....Mississippi State’s schedule has them already finished, and so nothing is coming up on them.... Along with that Troy is listed in the wrong conference. They are now part of the Sun-Belt..I hate to bitch, but this CBB thing could be so much better…Plus I'm worried that if these things are left unattended it will effect the past histories on down the line....I hope all the bugs are worked out by next year…Thanks for the work thus far, and I’ll subscribe again and again because I don’t mind making little adjustment to get what I want. However if you want folks want people to keep coming back along with new subscribers you have to keep a cleaner shop.

Thanks,

Doc

< Message edited by Docwatson -- 2/8/2007 9:37:52 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Attn WinPicks Support: - 2/9/2007 7:52:58 PM   
WinPicks Support

Thanks for pointing these issues out.   There was a team name change in our data feed which caused the Mississippi State and Loyola Marymount game issues over the past few days.   The schedule has been updated to include the games again.     The Troy conference change will be updated in the next maintenance update.   

(in reply to Docwatson)
Post #: 2
RE: Attn WinPicks Support: - 4/2/2007 10:23:48 AM   
ezdusit

gday  i just purchesed the winpicks parlay pack, fantastic product, but ive  come across  a prob with the cbb product,as soon as i loaded it up it tells me error "occured in FMS_Initialize overflow" , I redownloaded the parlay pack 115, but still the same prob. My email is a2zsportpicks@hotmail.com ,any help please

(in reply to WinPicks Support)
Post #: 3
RE: Attn WinPicks Support: - 4/3/2007 11:19:16 PM   
webman

Hi,

Can you check your regional settings inWindows?   WinPicks requires English date and time settings in the control panel, the errors you are reporting sound like that could be the issue.

We appreciate your business!

(in reply to ezdusit)
Post #: 4
RE: Attn WinPicks Support: - 4/4/2007 12:52:51 PM   
ezdusit

Well the advice has backfired and now all the progams r come with the message "error mains_init:type 13 mismatch" could  you please help with the exact settings
thank you

(in reply to webman)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Attn WinPicks Support: Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode