Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Winpicks Side Formulas   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks Side Formulas Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Winpicks Side Formulas - 10/23/2000 12:00:00 AM   
stetson

Got a wining formula? Post it here. State if Pro, College, or Basketball. Let's help each other fine tune this system.

Kick the book butt!

LC

Visit Ocaseys Sports - Click Here!!!

Visit Free-Sports-Picks.Com - Plays Monitored Here - Go!!!

Post #: 1
RE: Winpicks Side Formulas - 10/23/2000 7:49:00 PM   
AKDave

Hey Stetson and also RS170, Thank you both for the formulas you posted. I've been away from my computer for most of the past 5 days and missed quite a few things. Don't worry about this weeks results. It was kind of a bizarre day sunday. The formulas may have made the correct picks, all things being equal. My formula consensus also ended up bad, although I haven't had time to analyze it yet.

Also, the top two guys in the Hilton contest both went 2-3. I compare their picks with my formula picks each week and usually their picks are very similar to mine. So close that I suspect they both are using winpicks software, too.

You know when you post a formula it usually loses the very next week. Of the two totals formulas I posted, one went 0-2 the next week and the other went 1-0, but hasn't made a pick for the last two weeks. Nevermind. After I analyze my formulas Tuesday or Wed. I will post one or two sides formulas if they still show promise. Good luck to all. Dave

(in reply to stetson)
Post #: 2
RE: Winpicks Side Formulas - 10/23/2000 8:17:00 PM   
stetson

I agree with you AKDave...

After all, Cinn beating Denver. I knew something was up when I saw KC only laying 7 to St Louis. I'll bet the public took a beating on that one. Fortunatly I had KC +7 on that, one of the 3 for 4 my formula picked.

I've heard a lot about the season being half over and teams being in a trance. May be something to it, especially in non-conference games.

Anyway, I saved your total formulas, looked at them over a few years and they seem very solid. I will use them for a big game when they come up. Thanks again for posting them.

LC

Visit Ocaseys Sports - Click Here!!!

Visit Free-Sports-Picks.Com - Plays Monitored Here - Go!!!

(in reply to stetson)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks Side Formulas Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode