Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

2006 Season to Date Consensus Advice Tips   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> 2006 Season to Date Consensus Advice Tips Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2006 Season to Date Consensus Advice Tips - 9/21/2006 4:28:47 AM   
HowDOG

Would like feedback on Season to Date progress of winpicks users. Advice up or down for this season? I anyone want to share and post a consensus either College or Pro as well as preference what you use winpicks for????? Pools, betting on games straight or totals and any tips to share. Example- I like to make 8 new formulas a week for Pro Football, using Surelock Making 4 formulas with Season to date database and making 4 formulas with rolling average of 3. Then tune from there. I like to bet on games straight up ATS, pools and parlays. So far this year I'm  Down because I am forcing to many plays. Would like others feedback and tips, thanks    Tired of losing all input would be apprecated.

< Message edited by HowDOG -- 9/21/2006 4:30:34 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: 2006 Season to Date Consensus Advice Tips - 9/25/2006 6:58:39 AM   
farbror

Down about 12%. WinPick is contributing to capping but my stupidity is probably the main reason for loosing.

www.farbrortheguru.com

(in reply to HowDOG)
Post #: 2
RE: 2006 Season to Date Consensus Advice Tips - 10/31/2006 9:21:01 AM   
RS170

Are you using SHARKBA3--you can get it at the formula warehouse--Also TIGER AND JR2--Use them in consensus. You can't be down if you're using these. Last nite SHARKBA3 had NE-8--easy winner.:)

(in reply to farbror)
Post #: 3
RE: 2006 Season to Date Consensus Advice Tips - 11/8/2006 6:53:03 AM   
farbror

It is getting better over here! I use a consensus approach as one part of my capping. The bag of formulas consists of three-four formulas with different database approaches (STD, 4-week running mean, 8-week running mean).

The last few weeks have been OKish. My bankroll is actually growing a bit.

www.farbrortheguru.com

(in reply to RS170)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> 2006 Season to Date Consensus Advice Tips Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode