Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

Winpicks College version not worth a hill of beans?   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks College version not worth a hill of beans? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Winpicks College version not worth a hill of beans? - 10/20/2004 8:19:01 AM   
endzoneantics

Am I the only one who thinks this program is complete bunk? The only variables that change are the relative strengths of the conferences, which has NOTHING to do with the individual teams playing the matchups.

The PRO verion of Winpicks is GREAT.

I don't think the college one is worth the proverbial paper that it's printed on. Will there be a future release that includes the stats like in the pro version?

Anyone else find this to be the case?
Post #: 1
RE: Winpicks College version not worth a hill of beans? - 10/20/2004 10:51:46 AM   
flyfishingfool

I enjoy using the program, but obviously am not doing something right. I have not had a winning week with either program. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but I choose the top formulas and get a consesus and then they lose. I have even tested these formulas and getting 80% and above, but it just never works for me.

I need help with it, but have never been able to get the answer I wanted from these threads.

Is there anyone out there winning? And if you are, what are you doing???

Thanks

(in reply to endzoneantics)
Post #: 2
RE: Winpicks College version not worth a hill of beans? - 10/25/2004 2:37:00 PM   
Dare U To Fade Me

Fly, if your picks are losing, just FADE them.

(in reply to endzoneantics)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sports Handicapping Resources] >> WinPicks Software Forum >> Winpicks College version not worth a hill of beans? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode