Sports Forum   |   Scoreboard   |   Contact Us   |   WinPicks Software   |   Talkstock   |   Advertise   |   Follow Us on Twitter   |   Register  |   Login 
Register to post in the sports forumDownload the ScoresLine App for Android 

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out

The Birds give Garcia a Brown Streak...   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> The Birds give Garcia a Brown Streak... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Birds give Garcia a Brown Streak... - 10/19/2004 11:38:45 PM   
So Cal Killer

I know it's early. But guess what? I don't friggin care. Normally I'm still working on the Thursday night game....but...I think I've seen the light in the dirty streets of Filthydelphia...The Birds.

9 of the last 10 road games were covers….Total road Covers with Fat Boy Reid…73%

The Eagles are better than ever & getting better every week…AND…their friggin pissed.

The Birds Defense: Too much for a "pip squeak" like Garcia.
I don’t know if this is true BUT…I heard the Browns O-Line has this Sunday off…could be a rumor.

The Birds Offense: McNabb to T.O. for multiple T.D.’s
They know it’s coming but can’t stop it…sucks for the Mistake.

The new Broad Street Bully’s - 7.

Time for a Cheese Steak,
Killer...

TextText
Post #: 1
RE: The Birds give Garcia a Brown Streak... - 10/20/2004 5:11:27 AM   
dollars

Is this from the random pick machine you programed?

Cuz I flipped a coin and it came up Cleveland!

"You fellas gonna pull them pistols, or are ya gonna just stand there and whistle dixie?"
-Josey Wales

(in reply to So Cal Killer)
Post #: 2
RE: The Birds give Garcia a Brown Streak... - 10/20/2004 6:59:06 AM   
Rottweiler

I am completely new to posting to this forum, but I enjoy reading all your comments day in and day out. I have to say that Philly is gonna be a great play especially if you can get it at -7. I think they will win by more than 10, but can't see a 3 point game here. Browns turned the ball over 4 times against cincy and who are they? They are not even in the same league as philly. Jevon Kearse and the d-line for Philly will make Garcia run for his life all day Sunday. Kick that in with a powerful offense with Mcnabb and it should equal a blowout. I have made a large play on this game, but as we all know nothing is for sure. Hope this one goes as predicted. I also like the Patriots to cover, but this one is a little scarier due to the fact that the jets are not only undefeated, but it seems as if they squeak out their wins. On the other hand they did almost lose to San fran and the Patriots are at home. It seems momentum is in favor of the pats. Remember these are only opinions and I hope that some of you enjoy the read.

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing." ..(Vince Lombardi)

Post #: 3
RE: The Birds give Garcia a Brown Streak... - 10/20/2004 8:48:34 AM   
endzoneantics

Everything in my "gut" says to take Philly, but my math model shows Cleveland. Since normally my gut is 100% wrong, I took Cleveland +7.5.

Post #: 4
RE: The Birds give Garcia a Brown Streak... - 10/20/2004 12:10:55 PM   
So Cal Killer

dollars,
flipping coins is form chumps...chump. you should maybe change your name to penny and leave the name dollars for someone else.

endzoneantics,
5 different models = will always give you at least 2 different picks.
my model said exactly this to me..."the Browns couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag".

I crack myself up,
Killer

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Pro Sports] >> NFL and CFL >> The Birds give Garcia a Brown Streak... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode